Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

• 4 weeks later...

HMBL went from basically deep subpenny to $7. Their revenue didn't grow proportionally. In fact they still have not reported any revenue. You can feel positive about the future prospects of the company and still question the valuation. In other words, presumably they will have some revenue this quarter, but how much? Knowing everything that is publicly available about humbl, would you buy HUMBL if it had  a market cap 10 times greater than today, 100 times? If the answer is yes, than valuation simply isn't a concern for you. But if the answer is no, its because you probably feel that valuation has gotten ahead of where it should be. So what valuation do you  think is proper for a company with zero revenue and no revenue projections. Valuations got way the fuck out of hand in the OTC market in general, and many of these companies all have a graph that looks like HMBL. I think you're just seeing some semblance of rational thought being applied to OTC stocks, but imo opinion there is still more room on the downside for many of the OTCs that increased in value by 100x.

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 1

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4419613-humbl-even-more-bearish-after-2020-results 

The share structure of these companies is confusing as hell. I have no idea if his logic is sound or not, but just how diluted did HMBL get? 

Series B Preferred Stock
Dividends. Shares of Series B Preferred Stock shall be entitled to receive, out of funds legally available for that purpose, on the same
terms and conditions as that of holders of common stock, as may be declared by the Board of Directors.

Conversion. Each share of Series B Preferred Stock shall be convertible at the option of the holder thereof at any time after December
3, 2021 at the office of the Company or any transfer agent for such stock, into ten thousand (10,000) fully paid and nonassessable shares
of common stock subject to adjustment for any stock split or distribution of securities or subdivision of the outstanding shares of common
stock.

Screenshot of the share structure as of April. up to 5.5 billion additional common shares would be 5X greater than the current outstanding shares    Is that the proper way to look at that, or does it even matter at all if the shares don't get converted? Fuck if I know.

from the recent annual report:

image.png.c2ef47a2196de8efbc691753b50fae57.png

Doesn't seem to be criteria for being able to convert preferred B into common stock other than it cant happen until Dec 3rd. Won't bother commenting on most of his other arguments as they are mostly  subjective. 

TURV update: report out of Colorado states that land owned by both TURV and Great Plains is being plowed in preparation for planting.

Also, the State of Colorado has approved two construction companies to work on rebuilding the dam and they are scheduled to begin May 1.

The deal has not been signed but these rumors indicate that both parties are ready to get busy making money. I sure hope so...

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, WithoutAClue said:

TURV update: report out of Colorado states that land owned by both TURV and Great Plains is being plowed in preparation for planting.

Also, the State of Colorado has approved two construction companies to work on rebuilding the dam and they are scheduled to begin May 1.

The deal has not been signed but these rumors indicate that both parties are ready to get busy making money. I sure hope so...

Decent little day considering the rest of OTC. Is this news public or do you have an in?

4 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Decent little day considering the rest of OTC. Is this news public or do you have an in?

it's 2nd/3rd hand information posted on a private board so I cannot verify everything I share but it's information that I trade on so I am not sharing anything I don't believe.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

it's 2nd/3rd hand information posted on a private board so I cannot verify everything I share but it's information that I trade on so I am not sharing anything I don't believe.

Word, yea your updates here tend to correlate with upticks so was just curious if that info was available elsewhere 

• 4 weeks later...