Immamac is still a propogandist controlling the message

immamac

8 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

No. 

Correct, and no he hasn’t. 

He needed to do this like you needed to censor posts critical of your little dorky podcasts. Both ill-advised. 

Speaking of idiots. He can’t even stay on a practice squad outside of end-of-season playoff depth, and has 2 career receptions. 

Tight end is not easy to play, though the consensus among Texas fans is that it is, I guess. And Sam will not ever make a living running the ball in the league. If Vince couldn’t, and Colt (a much better passer, which kept him on the field longer), Sam will not. Hence using his legs today would’ve been a waste of reps passing and stupid. 

What's your fucking problem? They weren't censorship they were irrelevant troll baiting just like this post. You need some time off? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

What's your fucking problem? They weren't censorship they were irrelevant troll baiting just like this post. You need some time off? 

Not something I thought I'd see on this sight.  Is that really the direction you want to go?   

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Please do it. He's insufferable 

censoring  people you don't like when you can simply ignore them seems like a recipe for disaster.    I'll add that it's also why Shaggy/Surly started in the first place.   

Edited by SDG
  • Hook 'Em 7

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Don’t need time off. I was fucking around about favoring square toed boots and you disappeared the posts. It’s just odd and you do it to others. I don’t care when you do it to others and don’t really care here. But it’s total censorship.  I was (jokingly) trolling there but not here. There is really some dumb shit going on. 

Lol at crying censorship. Every board cleans up shit posts and @immamac let’s 99% of stuff stay. That’s how insufferable you are. Congrats. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Don’t need time off. I was fucking around about favoring square toed boots and you disappeared the posts. It’s just odd and you do it to others. I don’t care when you do it to others and don’t really care here. But it’s total censorship.  I was (jokingly) trolling there but not here. There is really some dumb shit going on. 

Lol at crying censorship. Every board cleans up shit posts and @immamac let’s 99% of stuff stay. That’s how insufferable you are. Congrats. 

5 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

Hmm.   When people with more post/rep then you post an opinion no matter how shitty, it shouldn't be censored and if @immamac chooses to go that direction it would defeat the whole reason why Shaggy/Surly were created to begin with.  

if you don't like a poster ignore them or neg their comments.   

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SDG said:

censoring  people you don't like when you can simply ignore them seems like a recipe for disaster.    I'll add that it's also why Shaggy/Surly started in the first place.   

Moderating dumbfuck posts on a website isn't censorship, i've had posts moderated and deleted and i didn't cry like a little bitch about it, i fucking moved on. God damn what a whiny bunch of cunts yall are becoming about a FREE website.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Moderating dumbfuck posts on a website isn't censorship, i've had posts moderated and deleted and i didn't cry like a little bitch about it, i fucking moved on. God damn what a whiny bunch of cunts yall are becoming about a FREE website.

You are a little bitch but I don't want your post deleted.  I guess that's how we differ...

My post stands as I correctly pointed to how/why this site was created in the first place.  Learn some history before you make a comment.      

• Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

This website isn’t “free”.  Try browsing without logging in and you’ll get aids in no time.  

• Hook 'Em 2

50 minutes ago, Hmmm said:

This website isn’t “free”.  Try browsing without logging in and you’ll get aids in no time.  

Since you've logged in (no actual name or email required) what has been monetized from your traffic?  Is that not free enough for you? 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, immamac said:

Since you've logged in (no actual name or email required) what has been monetized from your traffic?  Is that not free enough for you? 

Three fiddy 

also, you know my location, yes?

oh, and cookie monster 

Edited by Hmmm

Been around since hornfans, posted from time to time since, and immamac definitely runs a different ship that is trending towards more restrictive, but whatevs. Blacklab for life. Don't agree with everything Beeper says but this is all regular disagreement and makes for fun banter (and actually tend to agree with him in this case). Why ruin a good thing, imma? Let it be, dude.

And what's with all the GD stickeys?

Let Sam play it out. He's proven folks wrong before. Is his arm different now? Yeah. Could it be better in the near future? Maybe. Should he be switched to TE? Prob not. Coin flip.

11 hours ago, SDG said:

You are a little bitch but I don't want your post deleted.  I guess that's how we differ...

My post stands as I correctly pointed to how/why this site was created in the first place.  Learn some history before you make a comment.      

Wasn't this site created because the homers at hornfans wouldn't let people be critical of FUPM?

Either way, holy shit is that not even close to the same situation. It's funny watching people like you whine on the rare occasion that this site gets moderated. I had to scroll through 2 pages of people quoting a picture of a snake eating a puppy during the corching search thread. So i think you'll be OK.

37 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Wasn't this site created because the homers at hornfans wouldn't let people be critical of FUPM?

Either way, holy shit is that not even close to the same situation. It's funny watching people like you whine on the rare occasion that this site gets moderated. I had to scroll through 2 pages of people quoting a picture of a snake eating a puppy during the corching search thread. So i think you'll be OK.

In a podcast thread no less. Don't worry I'm going to clean this thread up and split this side discussion off today. 

@Hmmm Our cookies aren't used for anything and we do not sell user data to anyone under any circumstance. So yeah, you have been using this site for entirely free after you signed up. It's an insane concept right, almost like a really cool place to hang out that doesn't constantly try to get you to buy something or think a certain way - supported by a community of it's own users financially. What a weird concept.

• Hook 'Em 4

12 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yeah, it’s not a big deal. At all. I’m not whining about it. At all. I made one comment about it on another thread (the original post here immamac responded to) that was clearly fucking with imma for deleting my post, because I thought it was hilarious that he removed a post critical of his podcast in the podcast thread. To the point about this not being HornFans, he also deleted my Fire Sark thread jokingly done 1 minute after his announcement.

But I didn’t get banned or suspended yesterday or with the Fire Sark thread. I’m just fucking around, and I suspect he’s mostly trying to clean clutter up. Is it amusing that he’s like an owner that will not have a negative (silly, mostly joking) review on the website / review site of his business?  Yes, and that’s why I was fucking with him yesterday. This is largely outweighed by my sheer amusement at BamaChick’s major bitchfests when he’ll do this shit to her. Does that mean I’m whining or this is Hornfans?  Nope. 

I was just checking you in the other thread because you were being toxic in a weird way. We are trying to get the podcast off the ground and your first post wasnt really anything to delete because it's funny inside jokes about you listening to the podcast and poking fun at the hosts. It was the full interaction especially in a thread to promote the podcast that was all deleted together. The first post was actually funny which is why I responded to what I perceived as a joke. When you doubled down on not listening to the shitty podcast it just wasn't funny anymore so I deleted the whole interaction. 

4 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Is misspelling sight really the way you want to go?

If that's your only retort then you sir are an idiot.  Congratulations.   

Maybe donate $3.50 a month to the sight you cheap bastard.  

10 hours ago, immamac said:

In a podcast thread no less. Don't worry I'm going to clean this thread up and split this side discussion off today. 

@Hmmm Our cookies aren't used for anything and we do not sell user data to anyone under any circumstance. So yeah, you have been using this site for entirely free after you signed up. It's an insane concept right, almost like a really cool place to hang out that doesn't constantly try to get you to buy something or think a certain way - supported by a community of it's own users financially. What a weird concept.

What's insane is that someone would not only moderate this site but host it for free (aside from donations).  And thanks.  When I said this site wasn't free, I wasn't speaking precisely of money you earn.  Given the history of this site and not exactly respecting one's privacy (doxxing), you can see why one would want to lurk behind the doors without getting aids.

oh yeah, that's kinda the point though, I want lurkers to sign up for an account - or live with the aids.  

Although with the new monetization strategy we are rolling out all lurker traffic will see ads, if you are part of the "new member" group you will have an "ad light" experience.

Full Members and Legacy members won't see ads, the tradeoff is essentially contribute to the community or I have to monetize your eyeballs a bit. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I agree that whalecunt and the minions with their blinking letter gif were the inspiration, or the spark, it was the “you have my blessing” that finally pushed it over the edge.

In the versions since there have been very, very few rules. The biggest one is, and has always been, no trolling.

Anyway, carry on ys surly fucks and fuckettes. 

19 hours ago, immamac said:

oh yeah, that's kinda the point though, I want lurkers to sign up for an account - or live with the aids.  

Although with the new monetization strategy we are rolling out all lurker traffic will see ads, if you are part of the "new member" group you will have an "ad light" experience.

Full Members and Legacy members won't see ads, the tradeoff is essentially contribute to the community or I have to monetize your eyeballs a bit. 

How long does the "new member" designation last?

On 1/31/2021 at 11:09 AM, Dr. Beeper said:

Well, that’s also true, so I’m conflicted. 

I heard when immamac comes up to DFW, his first two phone calls are to Drew and Vic. 

do they run a gas station?

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Guys that like square toed boots are either poor, redneck or both. They’re the kind of guy that wears a vest and a necktie with a tuxedo, undoubtedly wore jorts for far too long, and generally has zero je ne sais quoi. 

If it makes you feel better, they were my dads and the only pair I own. I wear them when I smoke meat so I don't fuck up my nice ones...they are also comfortable as fuck

I demand a Qanon thread.  The people have a right to be heard.  Every other major college football fan site has a thread for Qanon subscribers.  Fucking bullshit we don't have one here.  I propose a 48-hour test run of a thread.  It is literally a statistical impossibility, given the demographics of this site...that we don't have a number of Qanon believers/subscribers.  It's time they had a forum.  No judgement, no neg rep, just a place to them post in peace and unity.  I don't understand why it's not possible on the DT forum?  Censorship bullshit is what it is! 

• 3 weeks later...