Rockets vs Jazz

UDontKnow

10 minutes ago, Ldogg53 said:

Blah blah blah.  Fuck the Jazz.  

Who’s next?

This series is already wrapped up, the Rockets should have a chance to rest a few extra days, as I expect the Pelicans to win a game or two against the Warriors...

some of you really need to slow down.  the jazz finished off an emotional series around midnight on friday then had to turn around and play a rested rockets team on the road about 38 hours later.  this was always going to be the easiest game of the series for the rockets.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I just want you to keep bringing the lulzz in your predictions. Didn’t you pick against the stros in every series on shaggy? That went well. Just keep letting the hate flow because you are a good luck charm of idiocy.

Why was it idiotic to pick against the Stros? They nearly lost, or maybe you didn't notice.

37 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

What's idiotic is you expecting everyone to root for Houston

Aside from a few trolls, it seems pretty logical that Houston Rockets fans would post on a Rockets thread on a UT website.

Ricky Rubio's loss isn't going to change the likely outcome of this series, but it's foolish to think it's not a loss in itself.  He's really the only competent PG on the team.  They have to play guys like Exum (a huge bust) more and play dudes out of position and rely on Mitchell to initiate more of the offense in the interim.  Royce O'Neal ain't dictating pace or play in this series.

It may change the outcome of one of the games, but it likely results in the Rockets putting the Jazz away earlier in games.  Utah has been a tremendous story this NBA season (along with Indy) as they were left for dead after losing their best player in FA.  But the Rockets are simply a much better team.  I thought 4-1 to start the series for the Rockets.  I'll hold onto that and think the Jazz can muster a win in Utah somehow, probably because the Rockets get bored and want to get the fuck out of SLC.  All of this is a preamble to Rockets/Warriors, IMO, unless there's a major injury.

Edited by Patrick Bateman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

Immortal is pure troll. When he had to put his money where his mouth is in the NBA Playoff Pool, he picked the Rockets over the Jazz in 6. 

Did you not read my prior posts above, dumbass? The comment was tongue in cheek, not a true prediction. I do expect the Rockets to win this series, and then get curb-stomped by the Warriors. 

14 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Why was it idiotic to pick against the Stros? They nearly lost, or maybe you didn't notice.

Lol nearly lost? World Series CHAMPS. Bitch. It's just funny because EVERY series you picked us to lose. I don't expect everyone to root for Houston I do expect everyone to be logical and you pick series winners and losers like a 12 year old hater. Wahh the mavs didn't make it, Wahhh the rangers blow ass again and are in dead last and I don't want the astros to win before my team.. Lullzz. Enjoy the the cellar dungeon of sports losers again.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Nearly lost?

Handily beating your opponent in their home ballpark in Game 7 of the World Series is not nearly losing. 

But missing a routine fly ball to right field with two strikes and two outs is definitely blowing a World Series.

Green needs to start playing dirty and become the enforcer like Maxwell. Capella is getting elbowed in the face by guards trying to grab rebounds.

Lol just a strait push while yhe guy is in the air isnt a foul what a fucking joke. I can see why Harden got frustrated and slapped that big goofy Frenchys eye.

Time to start absolutely commiting to dunks for Capela. He needs to throw his weight around.

Edited by Sidney Sherman

55 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Made up for the bullshit reversal of Gobert's offensive foul.

Make up call for a made up call for a make up call. From the beginning whrn they announced who the refs were everyone knew how this one would go.

Lol foul on Ariza for that? 

Pretty sad when they have to bail out a 7 footer under the basket to keep the jizz in it. Crowder falling everywhere. This team is trash, hopefully nobody gets hurt and wrap this one up in 5 or 6.