Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

24 minutes ago, Underdog said:

A tie should suffice… 

image.jpeg.9c34ea5c27cd2d069797388259453505.jpeg

Don't tell him what will suffice, he sold raincoats in the garment district for 35 years! 

(sidenote-Morty must have done really well.  no mention of college or military so goes into sales at 18, retires at 53 to a pretty nice condo in Florida...not bad)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, General Specific said:

Toto Washlet G450 with remote control here. Anything less would be uncivilized!

https://www.totousa.com/washlet-with-smart-toilet-g450-10-gpf-and-08-gpf

Sheesh, a $4000 toilet/ bidet? I’d rather get a regular toilet and spend the rest on the Deluxe 3 shells. Probably save some money  along the way. 

• Like 1

Am I the only one who refuses to click on the "Click here if you want to see boobs" thread when they see that the last post was by @Your Mom?  Just kills my desire to see boobs.

Aw, who am I kidding?  I click anyway.  I always want to see boobs, and I know that it isn't really my mom.

Edited by Scheiss Meister
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Am I the only one who refuses to click on the "Click here if you want to see boobs" thread when they see that the last post was by @Your Mom?  Just kills my desire to see boobs.

Aw, who am I kidding?  I click anyway.  I always want to see boobs, and I know that it isn't really my mom.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

I wonder how many posters here understand the Seinfeld and Monty Python references. 

If I make a terse Seinfeld reference or quote, I get shit.  If I make a long-winded post, I get shit.  My posts are overall so much shorter than before and with less Seinfeldian humor baked in.  And who do you all have to thank for that?  You guessed it.  Frank Stallone.  ;)

But yeah, I have to admit after all these years...I find Monty Python funny but not anywhere near to the degree that many on here do.  However, there is something to be admired by the staying power of it, it's just as much of a cult classic now as it was when I was in high school.  

Surprisingly that full episode isn’t up on YouTube. I don’t know why. It used to be. It was originally released for free on its own website and at crackle.com.

But it’s still up on Jerry’s Facebook. And it still brings tears to my eyes.

https://facebook.com/JerrySeinfeld/videos/comedians-in-cars-getting-coffee-brian-regan/267194996725186/

My wife likes "Murder She Wrote".  This little bit got me on her bad side:
You know that chick on "Murder She Wrote"?  She killed every one of those dudes, every week.  I'm supposed to buy the idea that every week she, a murder writer, just stumbles upon a new murder and has to solve the case?   It was her all the time.  No way.  She was a friggin' mass murderer.

Thank you. I was saying that to my parents 30+ years ago. If that bitch shows up to your town, run. Somebody about to die.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

imma hide this in here heh...

we are visiting Texas for a couple weeks, tying up some loose ends...and i had a few hours to kill yesterday.

i had a 30+ year old crappy little ladybug tattoo on my shoulder that i got as a drunk UT student on 6th, it basically looked like a black blob nowadays. id been thinking for a while about covering it...was driving past Atomic and just went with my impulse...

it's only a day old so still a little messy...but i am so happy with it!! 🧡🤘

my last Austin tattoo to cover my first Austin tattoo! (i mean i only have one other postage size one lol).

20220923_092607.jpg

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 5:49 PM, Texas Jeff said:

My wife likes "Murder She Wrote".  This little bit got me on her bad side:

You know that chick on "Murder She Wrote"?  She killed every one of those dudes, every week.  I'm supposed to buy the idea that every week she, a murder writer, just stumbles upon a new murder and has to solve the case?   It was her all the time.  No way.  She was a friggin' mass murderer.

And not like that bitch was showing up in Chicago, Philly, LA, etc. 

6 hours ago, 52-80 said:

I dont know who pat mcaffee is or is supposed to be, but i always see his name on video thumbnails with a buzzcut and a tanktop and he looks like a douchebag. 

that about correct?

Former NFL punter turned podcast host. He’s way better than virtually all the major media talking heads when it comes to talking about football.