Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

11 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

FWIW a ton of aggys is probably only 4-5 aggys.

Actually is was closer to 40 or so in sales and management in FW/Dallas. That doesn't include Houston. The CEO and president were both aggys. The CEO drove a custom Cadillac painted maroon with a white leather interior. The president a custom Lincoln painted white with a maroon interior, They hired 90% from the A&M school of industrial distribution. When they got full aggy control of the company it only took them about 8 years to destroy it. Nice guys but so full of themselves and what they learned in college they were business idiots. Not saying they all didn't wash their hands after peeing, but I heard that statement from several of them. 

The fact that you no longer have to worry about long distance charges, nights/weekends, or counting minutes on a phone plan is pretty great. Just call who you want when you want.

8 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

The fact that you no longer have to worry about long distance charges, nights/weekends, or counting minutes on a phone plan is pretty great. Just call who you want when you want.

remember when you used to get a 14 page printout every month detailing every single call?

what the fuck

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I dont understand how theres so much money in golf spectating.  Yes, I get it that people like the sport and enjoy playing it.  But watching men walk down a field and very slowly, carefully, hitting a tiny ball? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

Went to the mall with my kid today. Noticed at least one in three of the models on the posters/ads were oversized women, almost like it was a formula. But not so much in the menswear sections. I wasn’t searching for one, but I don’t think I saw a single heavy male model.

22 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

Went to the mall with my kid today. Noticed at least one in three of the models on the posters/ads were oversized women, almost like it was a formula. But not so much in the menswear sections. I wasn’t searching for one, but I don’t think I saw a single heavy male model.

Because men don't need to be lied to about being fat. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Every waking minute that I’m working I wonder why does a guy like me have to sling software while that annoying hag awkafina is a multimillionaire 

If you could just try to remember to put a cover sheet on your TPS reports, that’d be great. K thanks. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

11 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Every waking minute that I’m working I wonder why does a guy like me have to sling software while that annoying hag awkafina is a multimillionaire 

Even worse is that fat fuck Druski who as far as I can tell has never made any meaningful artistic contribution to society. Yet I'm seeing him in ads during the fucking NBA Finals. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1