Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

7 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Just saw this today... Sargent York premiered in 1941, and was the highest grossing movie of that year and up to that point, ever.

When adjusted for inflation, it remains, even 77 years later,  the highest grossing film (per dollar value at time of release) of all time.

pretty intense

Please be careful driving around my neighbors.  They are not fleet of foot and I don't give a shit what connections you may have to any two-bit politicians in this two-horse shitshow of a town.  

1 hour ago, skipperj said:

Roses really smell like poopoooo

You know, while roses themselves actually smell pretty good, the fact of the matter is, with as much fertilizer as most folk have to use to get them to grow at all, the stench of poop really is the overriding sensation in most rose gardens. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed.

On 7/1/2018 at 9:23 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

You know, while roses themselves actually smell pretty good, the fact of the matter is, with as much fertilizer as most folk have to use to get them to grow at all, the stench of poop really is the overriding sensation in most rose gardens. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed.

I beg your pardon.

• Like 4

I’m currently on vacation at an unnamed beach in the florida panhandle.  saw manny diaz at the beach club today.  flashed him the hookem, he stared blankly at me and had no discernible reaction.  he was also wearing a visor.  that is all. 

• Like 1

I’m currently on vacation at an unnamed beach in the florida panhandle.  saw manny diaz at the beach club today.  flashed him the hookem, he stared blankly at me and had no discernible reaction.  he was also wearing a visor.  that is all. 

Were you wearing your Buenos Diaz Bitchez shirt?

925e8d66ceccf5c5034a732b3b4e2852.jpg

On 7/11/2018 at 12:39 PM, ajax said:

Tim Tebow is dating his second Miss Universe, this one hotter than the previous. 

Have tickets to see him in Binghamton next week...

mainly due to Billy Joel themed fireworks post game.