Super Bowl Ratings Still Being “Processed & Verified,” Nielsen Admits After Unprecedented Delay – Update

clapclapclap

37 minutes ago, Restinmybones said:

I'm past giving a fuck.

I can tell how little you give a fuck.  But you might want to whine and bitch some more for those that haven't caught on yet.  And be sure to tell them how you're all ruff tuff stuff and don't get phased by disagreement with your persecuted ways.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

theylive.jpg

Although it's a cult classic, and Hollywood is so lazy with reboots...I always felt like that was a movie that would do well with a 2020's refresh.  Less campy, slightly more conspiratorial, expanded cast, better political undertones, etc.  Could do really well.  Better ratings than the Super BOwl even.  

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Although it's a cult classic, and Hollywood is so lazy with reboots...I always felt like that was a movie that would do well with a 2020's refresh.  Less campy, slightly more conspiratorial, expanded cast, better political undertones, etc.  Could do really well.  Better ratings than the Super BOwl even.  

And the Rock could star

3 hours ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Four referees have already been fired by the league, which acknowledged that it was a mistake to have a Superbowl without a big market team like NY or LA. In the future, our referees will know who butters their bread, one executive said. New Orleans, fuck you. LA Rams, yeah baby.

May not be the best example.  The Saints have two or 3 states that like them.  The Rams have 10-15 fans tops. 

I talked about how streaming may be part of the delay of nielsen numbers before most others did.  Then those numbers come out and confirm what I said, and PilotsError neg reps me.  God I admire his consistency.  Only time you worry about PilotsError is when he quits bitching.  There is zero way in real life, he's not a woman.  

Anyway, starting a crowdfund to get "They Live" remade by a major studio.  I like the idea of the Rock to star.  Keith David is still kicking ass and taking names, he could reprise his role as someone who helped save the day and is now trying to re-warn us.