Pelicans v Warriors

Chapo

That shit was sexy. KD is slept on. It’s so weird. He’s easily the second best player in the game, an all-time great, and he’s still slept on. People don’t talk about him like they do Bron, AD, Freak, and more. He just has to remind them.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 2

Kerr treated this like a scrimmage trying to slowly ease Curry back. Once Kerr needed to go for the kill he did with the death lineup. 

That's how good the Warriors are. Just fucked around for 3.5 quarters and went for the kill when they needed it. 

Edited by texasstrong12

28 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

That shit was sexy. KD is slept on. It’s so weird. He’s easily the second best player in the game, an all-time great, and he’s still slept on. People don’t talk about him like they do Bron, AD, Freak, and more. He just has to remind them.

I mean, you can't double him. Then one of the other 3 hall of fame players on that team will torch you. 

19 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

klay is the guy they legit don't need if the other 3 are healthy. 

I mean, he's the guy that basically has to guard Harden, Russ, Kawhi, and Kyrie, so it's hard to say he's not needed. ...but, sub him out for Khris Middleton, and they probably don't lose much.

That said, his cutting and movement might be the best in the league. He's a perfect fit alongside Steph.

Edited by aggie08

3 hours ago, Reese Bennett said:

Pels outscored them by 10 from the floor and outscored them in the paint but got crushed at the line by numbers, not percentages.

Curry had 7 made FTs. Pels had 7 made FTs.

AD had zero FTs. Zero

Something ain’t right.

Holiday had 0 FT's as well.  And AD attempted 24 FG.

For the two games, AD has taken as many FT's (4) as Quin Cook.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

8 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

I think you are correct.

I also think that Durant is just easy to overlook when compared to guys like LeBron who are built like Greek statues. Durant is gangly, and not perfectly proportioned like Hakeem Olajuwon, but then when he starts making shots he is an assassin.

9 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Talk is talk. Durant has been the best player in the league when he's healthy for a few years now.

LMAO at Barkley being salty about Draymond. Was there a bigger bitch/bully on the court than Barkley? Don't even get me started on his off the court shit. Draymond might not have his individual talent, but he is damn sure a better teammate and professional than fat ass Chuck could ever be.

Edited by Brothahorn

18 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

LMAO at Barkley being salty about Draymond. Was there a bigger bitch/bully on the court than Barkley? Don't even get me started on his off the court shit. Draymond might not have his individual talent, but he is damn sure a better teammate and professional than fat ass Chuck could ever be.

I liked Barkley as a player. He and Shaq mixed it up when they were players but they seem to get along well now. Maybe Draymond is a dick off the court as well.