TEXAS at K-State on ESPN+/B12 Now 7pm

LTtxfan

Just now, LTtxfan said:

9.7 seconds... K-State scores

bad defense

76-75 TEXAS leads

not really.  Kstate was down by 3.  I;’d rather they score and we for sure get the ball back then they hit a FT, get a rebound on the 2nd FT and then hit a 3 and knowing our luck that would have happened. 

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

I'm glad we won, but that is definitely not a "kudos on the Big 12 road win" game.  Kansas State is really awful and has been destroyed by everyone else (home or away) since the middle of December.

road wins mean nothing this year.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

I'm glad we won, but that is definitely not a "kudos on the Big 12 road win" game.  Kansas State is really awful and has destroyed by everyone else (home or away) since the middle of December.

Yeah K-State is terrible...

TEXAS was a 15pt favorite tonight

13 minutes ago, Pancho said:

not really.  Kstate was down by 3.  I;’d rather they score and we for sure get the ball back then they hit a FT, get a rebound on the 2nd FT and then hit a 3 and knowing our luck that would have happened. 

ha. this scenario is actually likely but would have nothing to do with luck if it happened.

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Can you imagine the amount of money that will be on the 12 if we draw a 5 seed in March?

we are going to struggle to get a 5 seed with the schedule left. I'm not sure it is possible.   hopefully they let us reschedule ISU and not Baylor.

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

I'm glad we won, but that is definitely not a "kudos on the Big 12 road win" game.  Kansas State is really awful and has been destroyed by everyone else (home or away) since the middle of December.

i dunno man, i mean they look pretty tough:

0D585E1D-CB3A-4D21-AFAA-41C1FAF128EF.jpeg

9F903025-BECB-4226-9A6C-F271DC07D6FB.jpeg

B40208CF-2C87-460E-A7F8-3768A369D745.jpeg

i meant look, did we do as well against K State as Fort Hayes State did? no, not even close. but we did best then but one more point than Nebraska-Omaha did, so thats something for our guys to be proud of and build on.

Edited by shadow_operative

1 hour ago, Cashcar said:

Except it’s not a loss you pussy. It’s a win on the road. Yeah K-state is bad, but they still have some serviceable talent. Hopefully this win sparks a bit of confidence, as self inflicted shit (such as an easy missed dunk) made this a nail biter. 

You said it, Shaka

Edited by AustinMT
  • Haha 1