Bam Margera not doing so hot

shadow_operative

On 6/8/2021 at 10:03 AM, Al_4_ISU said:

If you were born between 1975 and 1990 and didn't/don't love Jackass, I just don't believe you.

That being said, I definitely had favorites among the cast and guys I didn't find funny.  I never cared for Bam and thought his whole "fuck with his dad and uncle" schtick was incredibly "one note".

Ryan Dunn sticking the toy racecar up his ass and going to the doctor was piss yourself funny.  The fat guy chasing Wee Man around in public was always a solid bit.  Air horns on the golf course, shitting in the hardware store toilet, etc.

Shitting in the hardware toilet is the best thing ever put on film(other than the usc rose bowl)

• Like 2

Fart mask might be my all time favorite

Shitting in the hardware toilet is the best thing ever put on film(other than the usc rose bowl)

See I can’t do the gross out stuff. I can’t watch those sketches. But give me all the bodily harm you want.
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

See I can’t do the gross out stuff. I can’t watch those sketches. But give me all the bodily harm you want.

yeah. the sick shit doesn’t bother me as much as it does you but the hardware store toilet shit isn’t even in the neighborhood of the funniest shit they pulled off. 

The idea of the fart mask is hilarious, but I think my favorite is Mat Hofman, Dave England and dicamillo in the background trying not to throw up while laughing their asses off

True story. I lived in Miami in 2002. One night we go downtown Fort Lauderdale and drink all night and end up doing blow with Steve-O. To this day one of the coolest nights of my life, and haven’t done blow since. I woke up the next day around noon and knew I would never get better than that so I was done. Friend of mine still has a picture from that night. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
42 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Allegedly, he was worth $20mil at his peak. Go find a nice beach or lake, and retire. Take up golf 

stupid m’fer 

He's been funding an ongoing party at his home mansion for well over a decade. I doubt he has what he needs to go retire on a beach. 

This dude is the best case scenario of what happens when you don't parent your kids and just indulge them and never tell them no. He was extremely fortunate to have a great talent for skating and came along at just the right time in history for his brand of nuttiness to work but never had the personal skills needed to keep from going off the deep end after success. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Hermanator said:

He's been funding an ongoing party at his home mansion for well over a decade. I doubt he has what he needs to go retire on a beach. 

This dude is the best case scenario of what happens when you don't parent your kids and just indulge them and never tell them no. He was extremely fortunate to have a great talent for skating and came along at just the right time in history for his brand of nuttiness to work but never had the personal skills needed to keep from going off the deep end after success. 

Didn't he seem like the biggest douchebag in the crew as well?  Steve, Pontius, and all those other dudes seem like good guys

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Didn't he seem like the biggest douchebag in the crew as well?  Steve, Pontius, and all those other dudes seem like good guys

Yup.  His whole schtick was always "be an asshole to my parents and get away with it".  I never got it.

2 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Yup.  His whole schtick was always "be an asshole to my parents and get away with it".  I never got it.

Man the bits where he’d sneak into their room and play metal loud af and hit his dad in the head with a plunger made me lol big time

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I never got that either.  I know what would have happened had I or any of my friends growing up ever done that to our fathers.  I'm confident my teenage son knows the same.

He just seems like a giant prick.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/12/2021 at 7:14 PM, Incredulity said:

Honestly, its much more dependent on the person’s individual personality.  I have experienced a few completely miserable multi-millionaires.  Whatever “it” is that allows a person to live a happy life money is not the singular answer.  

It’s all about your balance of dopamine and serotonin.  Guy under bridge is often happiest MF alive, literally manic.  People just associate money with happiness because at least with money you can try to buy it…I think that’s the thinking.  Sorry for odd tangent but I hate how we, as a society, see happiness.  

-asshole for life, rich or poor

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 11:35 AM, futureman said:

goddamn he looks rough. it will be a great story if he can get honest and allow himself to get healthy but I won’t be shocked at all if he ends up dead. 

Holy shit yeah I just saw the pic. Dude is a few years away from literally looking exactly like his Dad did on the show.

• 2 weeks later...