Bourbon

Jimbaround

I've been a big fan of the regular Blackened for a while now as an everyday drink. Just got hold of the Blackened Rye double cask finished in Madeira and Rum casks and love it too. 
image.png.046d83b8ca8e9b6f484b14b5ec2dbc54.png

I think the Blackened is underrated. Hopefully they will have the rye at the Blackened Bar at Bourbon & Beyond this weekend.

3 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Sounds like you’ve got quite a large stick up your ass.

If disliking taters that just buy the shit I'm trying to drink so that they can mark it up and sell it on the secondary market is considered having a stick up my ass, then consider me sitting on a California Redwood.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

If disliking taters that just buy the shit I'm trying to drink so that they can mark it up and sell it on the secondary market is considered having a stick up my ass, then consider me sitting on a California Redwood.

Sounds like you’re sitting on a dildo that would make John Holmes blush. BigD is one of the most generous people in the DFW bourbon community and I’ll be goddamned if I’m gonna sit here and let some slack jawed idiot that doesn’t have a fucking clue run his mouth about him. I flipped more bottles last week than he has in his life. You got something to say to me? And even if he wants to flip bottles, go fuck yourself for thinking he’s not allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants with a bottle he bought with his own goddamned money. Fucking Nancy ass

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Sounds like you’re sitting on a dildo that would make John Holmes blush. BigD is one of the most generous people in the DFW bourbon community and I’ll be goddamned if I’m gonna sit here and let some slack jawed idiot that doesn’t have a fucking clue run his mouth about him. I flipped more bottles last week than he has in his life. You got something to say to me? And even if he wants to flip bottles, go fuck yourself for thinking he’s not allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants with a bottle he bought with his own goddamned money. Fucking Nancy ass

Sorry your mom's giant dildo got stuck in my ass. She musta put it there while I was  fucking her skanky, infested twat.

You and he can do whatever the fuck you want. I will still go tell you to go fuck yourselves. I don't give one goddamned fuck if he's "one of the most generous people in the DFW bourbon community".  

I'm not going to give one ounce of pity when he cries about the secondary price of W12 falling. As far as I'm concerned, y'all are part of the continued problem of bottle scarcity and artificial price inflation. So fuck you. Fuck him. And I would say go fuck your mother, but I already threw that nasty, cum-covered bitch out.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

guess you don't trade up for better shit.  Only thing W12 is good for is trade bait.  There's a reason it retails for $40

Well I’ve picked up 3 in the last month so that probably means it’s much more available lately.  I opened one and didn’t expect much since I’ve heard so many times that it’s ok not great but I’ve got to say for a lower proof it’s pretty damn good.  Maybe it just because it exceeded my low expectations.  

42 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Sorry your mom's giant dildo got stuck in my ass. She musta put it there while I was  fucking her skanky, infested twat.

You and he can do whatever the fuck you want. I will still go tell you to go fuck yourselves. I don't give one goddamned fuck if he's "one of the most generous people in the DFW bourbon community".  

I'm not going to give one ounce of pity when he cries about the secondary price of W12 falling. As far as I'm concerned, y'all are part of the continued problem of bottle scarcity and artificial price inflation. So fuck you. Fuck him. And I would say go fuck your mother, but I already threw that nasty, cum-covered bitch out.

I would love to meet you in person. I’ll even sell you a W12 750ml for $40. Name the time and place

30 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

It's all yours. 

Thanks.  I’ve completely emptied my stash in anticipation of an out of state move and the builder of the new house keeps coming up with excuse after excuse for why our new house is 3 months behind schedule.  I’m currently only buying what I’m gonna drink before leaving.

15 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

I'm sending @conVINCEd as my proxy. Do you prefer Austin, DFW, or Houston for the meetup?

I’d prefer you not be a cocksucking little bitch and be half the man you pretend to be behind a keyboard. I have zero doubt I would absolutely ruin you in a physical altercation, but I have entirely too much to lose both personally and professionally by doing that. So I just want the satisfaction of seeing your meek little ass in person coming to collect the $40 Weller you can’t afford to pay above retail for. I can do Austin or DFW.

16 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

I’d prefer you not be a cocksucking little bitch and be half the man you pretend to be behind a keyboard. I have zero doubt I would absolutely ruin you in a physical altercation, but I have entirely too much to lose both personally and professionally by doing that. So I just want the satisfaction of seeing your meek little ass in person coming to collect the $40 Weller you can’t afford to pay above retail for. I can do Austin or DFW.

That Escalated GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

41 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

You got your panties in a bunch because I told bigdhornfan it's not cool to buy bourbon that you're not planning to drink, for the sole purpose of selling it. Then you started in with ad hominem attacks and decided to threaten to fight me when I responded to your whiny little crybaby act by telling you to fuck off.

You're just a tiny-dicked internet tough guy with way too many insecurities, and close to zero emotional stability (I assume you drive a jacked up Dodge Ram pickup).

I know you feel threatened when you hear that people despise fucking bottle scalpers. Get the fuck outta here with your, "I would absolutely ruin you in a physical altercation".  Nobody believes your bullshit.

If you wanna show up to the next tailgate and donate the bottle of Weller to Surly, I'll send the $200 it's worth to Burnt Endz, and send you the $40. Otherwise, kindly just fuck off.

You got your panties in a bunch because I told bigdhornfan it's not cool to buy bourbon that you're not planning to drink, for the sole purpose of selling it. Then you started in with ad hominem attacks and decided to threaten to fight me when I responded to your whiny little crybaby act by telling you to fuck off.
You're just a tiny-dicked internet tough guy with way too many insecurities, and close to zero emotional stability (I assume you drive a jacked up Dodge Ram pickup).
I know you feel threatened when you hear that people despise fucking bottle scalpers. Get the fuck outta here with your, "I would absolutely ruin you in a physical altercation".  Nobody believes your bullshit.
If you wanna show up to the next tailgate and donate the bottle of Weller to Surly, I'll send the $200 it's worth to Burnt Endz, and send you the $40. Otherwise, kindly just fuck off.

You assumed that I don’t fucking drink bottles I buy, that couldn’t be further from the truth.
And not that I have to justify shit to you, but 9/10 times I do anything on secondary, it’s trades and not sales. So just shut the fuck up.