2021 NCAA Baseball

WBT

9 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Trying so hard to be like big brother. It will seem like a huge pull to the simpletons but we all know he could have been had by any TCU level school or higher. 

Billy has a point.

ClickHole on Twitter: "Heartbreaking: The Worst Person You Know Just Made A Great  Point https://t.co/PgJ9dvyE10… "

Edited by randygilman

8 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Schloss better be ready for a grind in the first couple years. That's quite the rebuild. Dependent on the draft and transfer portal it sounds like only 1 position player could be returning next season. 

He said on the AAS podcast recently that he has no life outside of baseball.  Perfect fit for them.  

5 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Sounds medical. “After the patient was prepped and placed in a prone position, the Schlossnagle was inserted into the rectum and advanced as far as the Cecum.”

Well, if you can think of a better way way to cure a case Vitas Gerulaitis, I 'm all ears. 

• Like 1

No chance they passed on O’Sullivan. He either turned them down or they found a better coach. 

It is hilarious that aggy thought they made a big boy hire and hours later LSU might hire a guy with 3 titles. If you’re gonna break the bank go get somebody like O’Sullivan or Casey. 

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

No chance they passed on O’Sullivan. He either turned them down or they found a better coach. 

It is hilarious that aggy thought they made a big boy hire and hours later LSU might hire a guy with 3 titles. If you’re gonna break the bank go get somebody like O’Sullivan or Casey. 

Yeah, that was a power move by LSU.

On 6/9/2021 at 4:04 PM, texasstrong12 said:

Aggy doesn’t really understand the concept of winning. It’s why they have one NC in football and celebrate 7-3 seasons with no quality wins. It’s why they hire coaches with no buyouts and celebrate weird shit. 

14 hours ago, Js1 said:

his brother makes some of the best wine I've ever tasted and I've tasted a lot.  Also, I'm told by serious baseball people that Kirk Saarloos knows stuff about baseball.