The Cloak Room is a terrible place.

Parliament

(lots o words)
So I’ll wrap it up by saying that M00t607t’s conduct has been manifestly and profoundly destructive of the concepts of impartiality, integrity, and independence.

I applaud the prose, and am a better person for having read this.

I also read it in the one on the left’s voice (“He was funny lookin’…”)

1bcc33b95c70078072b6b6e68cabca59.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Cloak Room forces once again invaded DT last night, as always under the false premise of 'De-Nazification of The DT.' 

It is time to unite, stand up to, and isolate CR.  Hit them with sanctions, shut down their propaganda machine and BS pipeline 2, restrict their travel to the other boards, and SWIFTly cut them off from the rep system. 

• Hook 'Em 3

On 2/27/2022 at 6:06 PM, clapclapclap said:

I see that Cloak Room forces once again invaded DT last night, as always under the false premise of 'De-Nazification of The DT.' 

It is time to unite, stand up to, and isolate CR.  Hit them with sanctions, shut down their propaganda machine and BS pipeline 2, restrict their travel to the other boards, and SWIFTly cut them off from the rep system. 

The cloak roomers are already miserable enough. Quite a few have let politics alienate their families, friends, and spouses. Bama Chick is a good example of this as she’s scored a hat trick.  Just let them be. 

• Haha 4

On 2/28/2022 at 6:59 PM, EuroHorn said:

The cloak roomers are already miserable enough

Insurrection against your country is more difficult to process when so many folks have their heads in the sand and dismiss the threat.

On 2/27/2022 at 5:06 PM, clapclapclap said:

Bless your heart.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

On 2/14/2022 at 8:52 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Beau Vine's epistles are a fun read, but I do think mootstring-of-numbers misses the mark when (he) says that the ladies are searching for a real man such as himself and others similarly aligned with his thinking.

Who in their right mind would want such an angry man yelling about all that and telling women what they want?

What. A. Turnoff.

No, the man who happens to notice that the ear of his wife is delicate is the man who finds her turn towards him in anticipation.

The man who gently whispers adoration for her thoughts as the little curl of hair along her cheek flutters with his breath is the man who has discovered the intimacy of the song of songs.

Missed this one, babe.    Let's be clear, as a respectful recitiation of facts for you.

While you and Budigeg up there are 'turning towards each other's delicate ears' ....the deep part of your yearning is, what aches in you is the propegation of the species with the most attractive mate your body can attract. 

I'm not even hitting on you...that part is done.   This is me spitting truth for your own benefit.

You and the dude reading from a thesaurus are 'turning towards one another' like Eva Braun and you know who while your fascists' policies are killing really good people in real time now.

Wildcat 09 policy run amuck right now - on EVERY front.... and we are RIGHT where many warned you we would be.....collapsed economy, authoritarian mandates issued by unelected bureaucrats, beta masculinity weakness getting run the fuck over, ever larger government, propaganda driven nonsense that silences shit like science and any credibility the justice department had left - goes right at the heart of our liberty and freedoms (and yes, 'Democracy'...although you and gap toothed Stacey Abrahams have some how made that a marginalized thought, applying it to whatever the f you want without one thought for the consequences)

You've stolen an election, suspended the freedom of speech, giggled in effeminate asshole's ears as you 'turn towards each other' as Rome Burns

You are goddamn right I'm mad.

I'll be here when your ache overcomes you - to propagate the species with anyone strong who will survive...not dudes who  dance on Tik Tok and are afraid of their girl friends. 

And, of course, after Penelope goes on her 'neg' rampage to shut down the discussion altogether so this non-echo chamber discourse can continue.

"What a turn off!"......like you had a chance, you ridiculous poet. 

ps.  there are still Americans in Afghanistan you've abandoned while 'turning toward Budigeg's delicate ear'......so you know, you unbelievably uncaring ____

Each time you see a missile lobbed into a Ukrainian elementary school, remember that you and Wild Cat 09 bought that missel and are now doing whatever you can to enrich tyrants in Iran and Venezuela to do the same instead of allowing your fellow Texans to thrive cuz of 'Orange guy mean tweets'

Yet WE get Penelope's 'spreading misinformation' designation and the general grunt of the effeminate 'yah, she's right'

Yeah, yeah.....this is probably "racist."

But its true deep down in places you don't like to talk about at parties. 

Edited by m00t607t
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 13

Joe Biden really just said that "A couple of Texas Congressmen look like they could have 'played ball' and another one 'could have bombed ya'......?

That happened

Today, you screeching about racism everywhere mother fuckers/   Where are you?

Stil looking for someway to impeach the one guy we had who would STOP Russia?

Yah...yah....neg me into oblivion...you only want to hear about your specific victimization while really, really brave victims are slaughtered and you pay for it.

Edited by m00t607t
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 14

8 hours ago, m00t607t said:

You've stolen an election, suspended the freedom of speech, giggled in effeminate asshole's ears as you 'turn towards each other' as Rome Burns

You are goddamn right I'm mad.

I'll be here when your ache overcomes you - to propagate the species with anyone strong who will survive...not dudes who  dance on Tik Tok and are afraid of their girl friends. 

And, of course, after Penelope goes on her 'neg' rampage to shut down the discussion altogether so this non-echo chamber discourse can continue.

"What a turn off!"......like you had a chance, you ridiculous poet. 

Holy shit.  The only person to try and steal an election is the Insurrectionist in Chief you troglodyte.  

Get fucked.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

misinformation above, misinformation above!!

Penelope - you've been one hundred percent wrong on everything and your 'neg button' won't change that.

When does this catch a 'ban?'

Where is Fauci?

"Getting fucked" is rather simple with the lack of competition these days.

Go 'turn toward' your breastfeeding beta on paternity leave......after a few more 'negs' you unbelievable ____. 

PUTIN CAN AFFORD THIS WAR DIRECTLY DUE TO THE WILDCAT 09 --(er. John Kerry)  ENERGY POLICY.

WILDCAT 09 CURRENTLY IS BEGGING NOW OTHER TYRANTS IN IRAN AND VENEZUELA TO SIMILARLY TAKE OUR MONEY FOR WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO WITH IT, WHILE....GET THIS....WHILE RUSSIA 'MEDIATES' OUR NUCLEAR DEAL WITH IRAN.

yeah..the same Russians threatening nuclear war against the Blinkin, Biden, Kamala, Jake Sullivan, Budigeg, Susan Rice 'diversity'  climate club- aka the Beta's and the breathing examples (along with Sotamayor) of the failures in diversity based job assignments.

"Insurrection!!!! Insurrection!!!!"     

You are still cramming your kids into masks, aren't you?

Tell you what...hit the 'neg button' with your vaccine passport for me, will ya, toots?

Edited by m00t607t
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 19

He stood in Texas, cracked racist remarks at our Congressmen and told us "nothing we can do about gas prices."

Wildcat09.....at its zenith. 

Still Americans left behind in Afghanistan along with a LOT of weaponry that, oh...I don't know, maybe someone like Ukraine might want since Brandon and his Sec. of Defense didn't seem to need it. 

Edited by m00t607t
  • Fuck You 17

It should be (surprising)....truth gets whitewashed here often and freely.   

ie. there's a reason this isn't in the Cloak Room and it's not because of any attempt at corrupting the sensibilities of the old school "Board Discussion" purists.

You can't just be flat wrong on everything and be taken serious about being an arbiter of 'misinformation that need be removed' when literally your entire platform has been precisely that. 

This list is long and distinguished.

Like my Johnson.  

Yes, politicians lie...but this crew (with fair warning) is so over the top gaslighting the American public that your party's association with it will end it, in any functional sense, for the remainder of your 'ear whispering' life.

Now scoot along with the campaign to never mention Tony Fauci again while targeting those who dare mention prices at the pump with people who don't care about Ukraine.

btw...legit question....Biden was in Texas yesterday....right?   Did he visit the border?  I really don't know but that would be at least something.

I know Ms. Cackle is somehow making it to the Polish/Ukraine border while never visiting ours, where she was appointed the one job anyone has seen her be appointed to.

Freaking trainwreck that will take years to sort out, but the men are on it, babe. 

• Fuck You 14

On 2/6/2022 at 10:00 AM, m00t607t said:

"Penelope the arbiter of "misinformation" who ignores blatant Johns Hopkins conclusions after going all Nazi (again) and demanding papers, coerced and even FORCED injections of experimental drugs; along with the withholding of therapeutics (hydroxychloroquine and MAB's - misinformation that ACTUALLY killed people)  and cheering as the government shuttered and shutters businesses (behind misinformation that also killed people, jobs, an economy, ruined our supply chain, popped off inflation, etc) and ruined 2 years of our children's lives.  You still want kids wearing masks in schools to this day, don't you?....you and your "misinformation" edicts are, gasp, misinformed, racist, fraudulent and fascist. The reaction to this one shot y'all had at absolute power is going to bury the left and by extension, the Democrat Party along with until you are an old, dried up cat lady listening to Joni Mitchel albums and raging at the actual females competing again in women's sports.   (Whatever happened to Donna Lopiano btw?  ...anyway)

All of this after massive "misinformation" surrounding some Russian collusion by anyone besides Hillary Clinton and our current Jake Sullivan....you pom pom-ed not one but two fraudulent "impeachment trials"....how aren't you tagged with the "misinformation disclaimer" attached to the end of your social media posts, as you are 0 for fucking 20 something

Have you gone back into Hugo Stiglitz history as the board's self appointed  "misinformation Sherriff?"

Or Jimmy James or the other dipshit Jimmy for stoking racial animus if not outright racism with every post in there?

Wildcat 09 policies are going EXACTLY where many explained to him that they would. 

As to the "rep" thing, having never distributed "neg rep" to anyone in the Cloak Room on purpose myself(perhaps once when the echo chamber became especially ragey and began threatening my family)  I really have no comment on someone like you who does her best to silence anything outside of the echo chamber's constantly botched stance on one hundred percent of EVERYTHING they "woke" themselves into via  blatantly obvious weaponization of Governmental bureaucracies for one party's political advantage.   These are the authoritarians, these are the racists, these are the fascists and Nazis among us and the media can't cover it up any longer.  There are cracks everywhere and the mass retirements (Zucker, Maddow, Brian Williams, they'll be more) from the mainstream media will be a close race with the exodus of the Democrat Congressmen in 2022. 

I'm sure you'll be going back and negging the fuck out of me to keep this debate from the pages of this website and the website's owners are scared to death to be "Joe Rogan-ed" to do anything but lampoon anyone who might complain about it.  They will continue this right up until enough Joe Rogans and Canadian Truckers flip the script, the left will be done in this country as a meaningful political power within 9 months for the rest of your miserable life. Biden will spend the rest of his time in office facing impeachment with Fauci and Mayorkas. Hunter won't be prosecuted until Garret Garland is out, then he and Hunter can face charges. 

Wildcat 09's policies will be responsible for the return of the actual Donald Trump (or the next Donald Trump) much more so than anyone in a MAGA hat will be responsible, because the majority of the people in this country find Wild Cat 09 in particular and his ideology abhorrent.

Neg away, baby.   Many of us have demonstrable records of caring ZERO shits about that.   I'll need to wait to enjoy this board again until the war of attrition has been won and the board's administrators no longer live in fear of the Joe Rogan treatment.   You've ruined even this.

Sad, because I love my Longhorns and had friends here for a long time, but the extreme left's agressive movement against any counter programing has more than a few previous longtime members going other places for their Longhorn news...

The tipping point is nigh.

Keep your mask on you and your brood so we can easily identify who did this to our country after the reckoning. 

And stay away from Pelosi in lightening storms, while you are not being instructed to NOT speak out at the Chinese Government. .....healthy tip because, despite your behavior here with the book burning, Kristallnacht behavior, I always did enjoy your username and "Constance Fry" was a personal favorite.

You ever get sick of the bettas like Jimmy Jazz and are looking for some proper testosterone to take care of what aches in you, holla....muwah. 

Did TTom and the guy who wrote the Star Trek / Star Wars fanfic abortion TOS have a baby?  

There was much defacation

Edited by Homercles
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, m00t607t said:

It should be (surprising)....truth gets whitewashed here often and freely.   

ie. there's a reason this isn't in the Cloak Room and it's not because of any attempt at corrupting the sensibilities of the old school "Board Discussion" purists.

You can't just be flat wrong on everything and be taken serious about being an arbiter of 'misinformation that need be removed' when literally your entire platform has been precisely that. 

This list is long and distinguished.

Like my Johnson.  

Yes, politicians lie...but this crew (with fair warning) is so over the top gaslighting the American public that your party's association with it will end it, in any functional sense, for the remainder of your 'ear whispering' life.

Now scoot along with the campaign to never mention Tony Fauci again while targeting those who dare mention prices at the pump with people who don't care about Ukraine.

btw...legit question....Biden was in Texas yesterday....right?   Did he visit the border?  I really don't know but that would be at least something.

I know Ms. Cackle is somehow making it to the Polish/Ukraine border while never visiting ours, where she was appointed the one job anyone has seen her be appointed to.

Freaking trainwreck that will take years to sort out, but the men are on it, babe. 

Vladimir Putin printed this post and mailed it to a Ukrainian maternity hospital.

• Hook 'Em 1

there it is!!!! 

it's the new "you hate science skreed" after that one has collapsed.

Now we are Russian if we state the obvious.

Russia has ONE thing to sell.

Climate club took us off of energy independence and drove the price of a barrel of oil north of a buck fifty.

That finances wars.

Brandon financed this war.

All of it.

We still can't bring up Hunter in Ukraine on Twitter.

Look at the whole board......(you have, of course, but this is so far gone with the gaslighting that the only choice is the 'if you wind up in hell, keep going' approach.)

Respect

• Fuck You 15

1 minute ago, BabaYaga said:

To cloaky cunts trying to fuck up a great thread with their pollical bullshit.....yeah, yeah we are.  

Moving this outside of the thread that you and bravo are having a tantrum in so it doesn't get worse there:

Can you explain what being a "cloaky cunt" is? You and yours seem to just use it as a blanket ad-hominem attack against posters that you don't like. 

To be frank, it would really help if the mods were more transparent and we had visibility into who reported/what the post was and if it wasn't just erased from existence. Internet is serious business and all that

• Fuck You 1

discussion of whether something in DT is CR or not should not be done in that fucking thread you fucking whiny titty babies.  either report it and move on or talk about it here which is where it belongs.  you're fucking up a good thread with your incessant whinging.

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Bravo said:

You came over here to cry about getting CR shit removed from a non CR thread? Let it go. The crying is unbecoming. 

download.gif.85801bd6be3a19767ee93a067667708f.gif

It’s fucking rich that you are making fun of anyone given what a whiny cunt you are.

We all remember this…

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

Has to be Ttom. Or immortal 13 has a brother.

It is classic Ttom. Dumbest motherfucker on the site, which is saying much.

The little coward never showed back up, and got a sock. Only Ttom was a full-on Qanon /My Pillow Moonie with that combo of anger, gullible hick, and Trump Cult stupidity.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

there it is!!!! 
it's the new "you hate science skreed" after that one has collapsed.
Now we are Russian if we state the obvious.
Russia has ONE thing to sell.
Climate club took us off of energy independence and drove the price of a barrel of oil north of a buck fifty.
That finances wars.
Brandon financed this war.
All of it.
We still can't bring up Hunter in Ukraine on Twitter.
Look at the whole board......(you have, of course, but this is so far gone with the gaslighting that the only choice is the 'if you wind up in hell, keep going' approach.)
Respect

You should donate more to Trump.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

You should donate more to Trump.

you should put down the phone call you've been sitting on hold with, waiting for your refund from the Black Lives Matter group who duped you.....ain't no one there.

start looking for the ACLU you used to 'care about' as your 'law practice' floundered around with you on a Texas fan site for a decade

perhaps move another Major League All Star Game from a place like Atlanta to a place like Denver

lol

Or, wait....no....better yet, continue to scissor with Wiggins and Budigeg above at the 'revolutionary impact' of a Kamala Harris.

Not sure who 'Tom' is, but this dipshit referring to ANYONE as 'the dumbest mother fucker' anywhere is EXACTLY why America disappeared in less than a year and we have a world at war, 8 dollar gasoline and inflation regressively taxing those of us with the least.

Retire old man....your football team, much like your 'lawyering' is antiquated bullshit and when it was real good...it was still bullshit

• Fuck You 13

did that wholly unqualified bitch just tell the President of Poland, in front of an international press corp that can't hide it (except for in Russia and China, but we are trying)  that "a friend in need is a friend indeed?"

THIS    THIS is who you send into the war you've caused?      

Oh

My 

God

some of you bitches still have your "I want my daughter to grow up to be Kamalah" ribbons around your shit on Instagram, don't you.

Holy, God.   Please deliver us from this abject nightmare of failure.

We ONCE were the leading voice on all international movement and policy.

YOU HAVE now spent what many brave men fought and died for.  

Arlington Cemetary...go visit it (if you haven't torched the thing yet)

pro tip.....when Liz Chenney and this dipshit Raskin are your only, best last hope.     you are officially out of options.

Mother fuckers....we tried to tell you

Edited by m00t607t
  • Fuck You 15

5 minutes ago, XYZ said:

Nooo! Why did you have to do that? He was very entertaining!

Even Broadway dims the lights occasionally.

It was rather bemusing to observe a specific turn of phrase that was used to illustrate the politics of persuasion become a burr under the proverbial saddle, though. Some of the greatest leaders in history were not pulpit pounders, although those folks have their place as well.

Perhaps Mr. Moot, during the stay in Purgatory, will spend some time reading The Art of War instead of creating another sock.

did that wholly unqualified bitch just tell the President of Poland, in front of an international press corp that can't hide it (except for in Russia and China, but we are trying)  that "a friend in need is a friend indeed?"
THIS    THIS is who you send into the war you've caused?      
Oh
My 
God
some of you bitches still have your "I want my daughter to grow up to be Kamalah" ribbons around your shit on Instagram, don't you.

Holy, God.   Please deliver us from this abject nightmare of failure.
We ONCE were the leading voice on all international movement and policy.
YOU HAVE now spent what many brave men fought and died for.  
Arlington Cemetary...go visit it (if you haven't torched the thing yet)
pro tip.....when Liz Chenney and this dipshit Raskin are your only, best last hope.     you are officially out of options.
Mother fuckers....we tried to tell you

Ttom. Gotta be. No two morons can exactly match the racist Q-tard grandiose language. What a coward.