Mister, if you don't shut up....

TrashMaster G

Mr. Hand: Where is Jeff Spicoli? I saw him earlier today, near the first floor bathrooms, is he still on campus? Anyone?
[Desmond raises hand]
Mr. Hand: Yes, Desmond?
Desmond: I saw him outside, near the food machines.
Mr. Hand: How long ago?
Desmond: Right before class.
Mr. Hand: All right. Bring him in.
[Desmond exits]
Mr. Hand: What is this fascination with truancy? What is it that gets inside of your heads? There are some teachers at this school who look the other way at truants. It's a little game you both play. They pretend they don't see you, and you pretend you don't ditch! Now, in the end, who pays the price? YOU!

Spicoli: Hey, wait a minute. There's no birthday party for me here! Hola, Mr. Hand.
Mr. Hand: What's the reason for your truancy?
Spicoli: Just couldn't make it on time.
Mr. Hand: You mean you couldn't or wouldn't?
Spicoli: See, there was a full crowd at the food lines.
Mr. Hand: Food will be eaten on your time. Why are you continuously late for this class, Mr. Spicoli? Why must you shamelessly waste my time like this?
Spicoli: [thinks it over] I don't know.
Mr. Hand: [writes I DON'T KNOW on the chalkboard] I like that. Hmm Hmm. "I don't know," that's nice. 'Mr. Hand, will I pass this class?' 'Gee Mr. Spicoli, I don't know.' That's nice, I really like that. You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to leave your words on my board for all my classes to enjoy, giving you full credit of course, Mr. Spicoli.
Spicoli: All right!

Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!

Jeff Spicoli: Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!

Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna shit!

Jeff Spicoli: Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?

Jefferson's Brother: First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!

Jeff Spicoli: Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Jefferson's Brother: You can't fix this car Spicoli!

Jeff Spicoli: I can fix it!

• 4 years later...

"Ever since they started with the chicken nuggets, everything went to hell."

"This is U.S. History, I see the globe right over there."

That second one was my senior quote in high school.  I was cool.

Edited by dcbc

I think I just came….didn’t you feel it?

Missed opportunity. Amy Heckerling planned the carrot blowjob scene originally for the Hamilton hot tub with Linda and Stacy both full frontal nude. Producers wouldn’t let her because the film was going to get an x rating. They also cut the Damone full frontal in the cabana.

Also Mr Vargas wife was Dana Clarkson, murdered later by Phil Spector, who is listed in the soundtrack credits.

One of my favorite movies.

On 8/13/2022 at 12:52 AM, Texzilla58 said:

I think I just came….didn’t you feel it?

Missed opportunity. Amy Heckerling planned the carrot blowjob scene originally for the Hamilton hot tub with Linda and Stacy both full frontal nude. Producers wouldn’t let her because the film was going to get an x rating. They also cut the Damone full frontal in the cabana.

Also Mr Vargas wife was Dana Clarkson, murdered later by Phil Spector, who is listed in the soundtrack credits.

One of my favorite movies.

On 8/14/2022 at 7:13 PM, Texzilla58 said:

While later Phoebe Cates said she really didn’t want to do the nudity, Amy Heckerling has said she and JJL were up for gettin nekkid in a lot of scenes. JJL wanted to come on to Rat back at the house out of her robe, making his hasty retreat that much more awkward.

image.gif.7da06eec3a05567cfdfc200900ab0d6c.gif

I was 13 when it came out. Buddies and I bought tix to something PG and snuck in. To this day just the first couple of notes of Moving in Stereo and I get a twitch in my pants