OU Recruiting 2023: Blowing and Going

UDontKnow

17 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Venables is going to be such a shitshow.

Dabo’s shtick is annoying and dumb but it’s tolerated because he wins, Venables seems like he is setting himself up the way Herman did in try to copy Urban and OSU, that’s shit only works if you win and win big fast.

I might be in the minority here but I think venables will do well the first couple years at ou as long as he can get a even half way competent defense. The offense will be okay for 1-2 years with what is there, if he does not come out hot in first couple of years it will be very similar to Herman I think. Lots of talk little results. 

Edited by Shhhh

2 hours ago, Shhhh said:

I might be in the minority here but I think venables will do well the first couple years at ou as long as he can get a even half way competent defense. The offense will be okay for 1-2 years with what is there, if he does not come out hot in first couple of years it will be very similar to Herman I think. Lots of talk little results. 

That’s not how it works.

7 hours ago, OB3 said:

Is there smoke with Peyton Bowen and ou? I see edits and accounts all talking about it or is that just fans wishcasting? 

Gerry mentioned in a YouTube video the other day that Bowen is considered a soft commit to ND and is currently talking to OU and aggy, but he also said he believes aggy leads over OU if he were to flip.

8 hours ago, Mason Ramsey said:

Gerry mentioned in a YouTube video the other day that Bowen is considered a soft commit to ND and is currently talking to OU and aggy, but he also said he believes aggy leads over OU if he were to flip.

Gerry conveniently forgets that Peyton's lady friend goes to OU (or is all OU, and will be goin there). It worked in OU's favor for Bowman. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• blacklab changed the title to OU Recruiting 2023: Blowing and Going