OU Recruiting 2023: Blowing and Going

UDontKnow

It's obvious Gundy did something worse than what he wrote in that statement.Ā 

So OU is willing to hire Jeff Lebby who was in the middle of the Baylor scandal but then wanted to get rid of Gundy for that? No chance that statement was close to being actually what happened.Ā 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, theBigHen said:

Damn, Venables really throwin his ass under the bus lol. Not sure why he felt like he needed to elaborate more on the situation like that but Iā€™m here for it.Ā 

His fanbase was going after him for canning a guy who "read a word one time" so he had to emphasize it was multiple times and he really should have known better.

1) This is a fun and entertaining start to the week.

2) I had never seen this video if Mixon. Wow!

5 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

You shouldĀ neverĀ hit a girl!ā€¦

. . . except for maybe that one.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

This is getting good...

Cat looks totally Kardashian normal, where's the sextape?

Y'all were correct again, this will be good. ou's always managed to shut this shit down via the cfb media, I guess they could start a Gundy family-OAN conspiracy.

Ā 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

This is getting good...

looks like it got nuked

but then there is this very confusing statement from DeMarco Murray? is he supporting his dismissal?

her likes could get spicy over the next few days

https://twitter.com/CatGundy/likes

here is most recent one

image.thumb.png.6a5d1aa69a278e027fa54a9d4b500f4c.png

image.png.1a18b537a3bce5c519948d9a9629a9d6.png

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 1

The uproar and coming to his defense doesnā€™t scream this was just an accidental iPad read gone wrong haha. This reminds me of Aaron Rodgers defending Ryan Braun vehemently only to be embarrassed later when he found out Braun was a liar. Yelling the N word three times sounds like he lost his cool and while thatā€™s just being human it doesnā€™t take away from how incredibly stupid he was in that moment. Fuck around and find out, it happens to the best and worst people.Ā 

You know things are going great when your official twitter has back to back statements from the head coach, the 2nd trying to further clarify the first.Ā 
image.thumb.png.7334e08f13a07c69b352a497cca3fd6b.png
Really happy that Venables is getting to use that nice new HC letterhead and I canā€™t wait for tomorrowā€™s statement.Ā 

16 minutes ago, immamac said:

I don't really get what is going on here, but it seems like a self inflicted dick shot to OU so I'll root for it to get worse.Ā 

Very strange resignation.Ā Very strange resignation. What's going on in Norman?Ā 

brian-windhorst.jpeg

• Rage+1 1

ā€œI want to be very clear: the words I read aloud from that screen were not my words. What I said was not malicious; it wasnā€™t even intentional.ā€

Gundy unintentionally said the n-word three times during a meeting. Similarly, former OU president David Boren unintentionally sexually assaulted young college-aged men throughout his career.Ā  Just another Monday in Norman. #oudna

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

When woman beater Joe Mixon and child abuser Adrian Peterson are your character witnesses...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Multiple hacks today have pointed to the support from Mixon and Peterson as evidence of what a great guy Gundy is. I do not think this could get any funnier, but it's also just getting started.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3