OU Recruiting 2023: Blowing and Going

UDontKnow

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

Surely Gundy has very little dirty laundry he is aware of over the last *check notes* 23 years that he could air out.

If you include his playing career and one year as a GA, it's 29 years.

58 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Judging by the twitter response, I do not think "multiple times" is a dealbreaker to most of the OU fanbase...

For those of you disagreeing with me about OU fans being more similar to A&M fans, here's the proof.

51 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Murray's statement is basically "Cale Gundy is a great man and meant no harm and I love him also I agree with my boss his behavior was totally unacceptable so don't fire me."

50 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Yelling the N word three times sounds like he lost his cool and while that’s just being human it doesn’t take away from how incredibly stupid he was in that moment. Fuck around and find out, it happens to the best and worst people. 

And @Huckleberry and @WinningIsHard have it right. Cale did a lot positive for OU and now he's got to go.

Venables has done the right thing. Soon there will be position battle or an injury to talk about, and Florida State or another team will have their on debacle. If Venables had let Gundy hang on, it would have been a constant distraction. Because he admitted to the error and fell on the sword, Gundy is more likely to get his second chance sooner.

• Hook 'Em 1

I liked this word choice. 
83438DB8-BA09-40AA-A434-3FBC12EE9443.jpeg.2b500edf543e9477b042730406cc0a9d.jpeg

Normally the correct word would be “lie”. A person lies, but you lay an object [down].

But this could be her subtle fuck [around & find out] reference and she did actually mean to write “lay”. 😁

This is such great Monday entertainment. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, quigley said:

Venables has done the right thing. Soon there will be position battle or an injury to talk about, and Florida State or another team will have their on debacle. If Venables had let Gundy hang on, it would have been a constant distraction. Because he admitted to the error and fell on the sword, Gundy is more likely to get his second chance sooner.

Well... as the esteemed and plasticized Cat Gundy once said tweeted (and then deleted), "The truth will come to fruition." So we will just have to see what transgresses now, won't we.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Well... as the esteemed and plasticized Cat Gundy once said tweeted (and then deleted), "The truth will come to fruition." So we will just have to see what transgresses now, won't we.

Even more reasons to get rid him.

12 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I liked this word choice. 
83438DB8-BA09-40AA-A434-3FBC12EE9443.jpeg.2b500edf543e9477b042730406cc0a9d.jpeg

Normally the correct word would be “lie”. A person lies, but you lay an object [down].

But this could be her subtle fuck [around & find out] reference and she did actually mean to write “lay”. 😁

This is such great Monday entertainment. 

Cat Gundy, wordsmith.

Her picture hints that she may be an "entertainer."

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

There are two words you really can’t say in polite company anymore.  One of them is what Gundy said and the other one rhymes with bunt.

Yeah, not for polite company. But, if the woman in question is rude as shit, then by all means use the second word.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

There are two words you really can’t say in polite company anymore.  One of them is what Gundy said and the other one rhymes with bunt.

6 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Yeah, not for polite company. But, if the woman in question is rude as shit, then by all means use the second word.

Punt??

23 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

This reminded me of a joke...

Q: What's the difference between a tribe of pigmies and a women's track team?

A:  One of them is a group of cunning runts.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one waiting for the truth to come to fruition. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AP101S said:

There's more than two. Don't be regarded.

Depends on how polite company we are talking about.  I’ve sat in on board meetings that would make a sailor blush.  If we’re talking about the University Park Junior Forum there are probably more than two.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Is it wrong that I assume Gundy probably incorporated some wild gesticulations while reading the lyrics that might have further inflamed the situation? Like turning his ou visor upside down and sideways while grabbing his nuts with one hand and selecting a spare from his bag of dicks to use as a makeshift mic..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

298610653_5724197624281278_3345441718910675139_n.jpg

This is exactly what we should be rooting for here. Chaos within the coaching staff.  Lebby was a student assistant/GA when Cale was a young coach so one would have to think he might not be on board with losing a WR coach he's comfortable with during training camp.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

The Texas BBQ thread is on the Food & Travel board and that word is welcome there.

Not as acceptable in south central LA these days. Nor is it by my wife, especially when followed by, “cunt.” I’ll seek acceptance on Food & Travel. 

Edited by Chili dog
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

Not as acceptable in south central LA these days. Nor is it by my wife, especially when followed by, “cunt.” I’ll seek acceptance on Food & Travel. 

I’ll certainly agree that it is frowned upon depending on context, but it is not verboten.

50 minutes ago, Born Burnt said:

She is batshit crazy, and I would still strike that with the might of Thor.

ixMV2M_1.jpg

That's gotta be some filters or some photoshop... look how the skin changes halfway down the throat. Goes from teenager to old lady with bad skin fast.