OU Recruiting 2023: Blowing and Going

UDontKnow

4 minutes ago, Constant said:
  Hide contents

I will say if I COULD hedge on Akana I would but I don’t have enough info to actually hedge him to somewhere else as we don’t believe Texas is leading.

What is this supposed to mean?  Isn't saying "if I could hedge, I would" just a way of hedging your bets?

It used to be so cool to be named for cheaters and thieves, to have success built on the ethics of the likes of Switzer, and summarized so well by their own university ----ing president (G. Cross) as trying to have a university the football team could be proud of. But now the principal activity that gave them their entree into the world of winning at college football, paying players openly, is available to all the teams that worked for years to be as clean as they could. Dang how the game has been corrupted! Cry me a river!

Fong

The Ducks are also still battling for five-star safety Peyton Bowen as they try and flip him from Notre Dame. Oklahoma is also in the picture but there seems to be a lot of positive buzz around Eugene. Serious dialogue continues with all three programs. Texas A&M will send him papers as well. Also wrote earlier tonight ND could win this one twice.

Oregon also hasn’t given up on the nation’s defensive lineman David Hicks but that still looks like a long shot. Oklahoma is fighting the good fight as well.

I believe in you, Lanning

• Haha 1

Spoiler

***Yes, OU was in it (don’t listen to anything anyone else says) and the reason they weren’t on the table is because they were expected to be the pick (you know the pull the bag out of the hat deal). It was a last minute pick to Oregon. The Sooners currently working on turning things back in their direction. We will see if it works.

TFB on Bowen. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Constant said:
  Hide contents

***Yes, OU was in it (don’t listen to anything anyone else says) and the reason they weren’t on the table is because they were expected to be the pick (you know the pull the bag out of the hat deal). It was a last minute pick to Oregon. The Sooners currently working on turning things back in their direction. We will see if it works.

TFB on Bowen. 

We look pathetic. Let the kid go. Kid took the cash, can’t blame him. Good luck to him. I’m going to send my son down to Norman everyday to try and fuck his girlfriend. We will get the last laugh. 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

We look pathetic. Let the kid go. Kid took the cash, can’t blame him. Good luck to him. I’m going to send my son down to Norman everyday to try and fuck his girlfriend. We will get the last laugh. 

If there is still a shot, I don’t mind them taking it. He hasn’t signed yet for some reason. Jackson Arnold is about to ‘say anything’ his bedroom window. 

GIF by moodman

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Constant said:

If there is still a shot, I don’t mind them taking it. He hasn’t signed yet for some reason. Jackson Arnold is about to ‘say anything’ his bedroom window. 

GIF by moodman

We didn’t have a hat on the table. Take all of that energy and money and try to flip Hicks. It probably won’t happen either, but trying to hold out hope that he changes his mind just makes us look desperate. 

26 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

We didn’t have a hat on the table. Take all of that energy and money and try to flip Hicks. It probably won’t happen either, but trying to hold out hope that he changes his mind just makes us look desperate. 

Far be it from me to care about OU looking stupid, but why do you care about looking stupid? Sports fans caring about what other sports fans will think about their team is always the weirdest thing to me. If you want Bowen then you go after Bowen. If he says no then who gives a shit what some people say that made you look like?

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Far be it from me to care about OU looking stupid, but why do you care about looking stupid? Sports fans caring about what other sports fans will think about their team is always the weirdest thing to me. If you want Bowen then you go after Bowen. If he says no then who gives a shit what some people say that made you look like?

You know what makes you look stupid?

49-0

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

He said no when he put on a Oregon hat. We went after Bowen, we gave it the old college try if you will. Not mad at the coaches they clearly did all the could. Good luck to the kid! 

3 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

God Riley dicked them deep and be dicked them hard.  Venables is a joke.  He sucked as a DC at OU when he was playcaller.  My grandmother would look good calling plays at Clemson against those shit offenses with Clemson talent, and she’s 90. 

Pics of hot grandma defensive whiz?