Surly Horns Podcast S2 E7

RGBIII

WE ARE BACK!!!! Apologies for our one week hiatus, we won’t do that again...unless another once in a lifetime storm hits us (real chance). Listen to the pod on apple and Spotify and everywhere else. @immamac will drop the download link as well! We are in the off-season folks, fill up that mailbag so I don’t have to ramble about brisket for an hour. All Gas No Brakes!! 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/surlyhorns-podcast/id1434954298#episodeGuid=b3eb3c04-b350-4980-82a9-f71e020f6219

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac featured and pinned this topic

After a one week hiatus, really missed an opportunity to open the show with a "We're baaaaaaaaaaack". Disappointing.

Also, saw this on reddit a while back. What to do if you win the lottery. Might be an interesting read for some of y'all.

Edited by TheBryMan81
  • Hook 'Em 1

First - enjoyed the podcast.  Been a week of catching up with people and sharing horror stories of the Great Texas Snowpocalyse, but I think yours might just take the cake.  Living through it just hours from a warm beach in Cancun just puts it over the top...

But Second - at 40:13 - re: "I think this is going to be the worst disaster in the recorded history of Texas."   C'mon now, it was bad, no question, and not to nitpick, but early 20th century Galveston begs to differ...  

Anyway, keep it up, I'm enjoying the podcasts.  They're just a lot more fun this year, for some strange reason.

• Hook 'Em 2