Texas Women's Golf

LTtxfan

The fifth-seeded Longhorns move on to the NCAA Match Play quarterfinals to face fourth-seed Mississippi on Tuesday at 9:10 a.m. CT on the 10th tee.  The Golf Channel will provide live national coverage of the quarterfinals from 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. CT.

Should Texas win its quarterfinal match, it would advance to play the winner of the Stanford-Arizona quarterfinal contest on Tuesday, May 25 afternoon. Golf Channel will provide live national coverage of the semifinals from 3-7 p.m. CT. 

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

It's early but Park and Guo need to step up and compete. They've both been below average for their talent. Anyone know why Cooper is not playing? I've not followed her this year but saw her play last and she was one of our top 3-5.

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

At first I thought it was an Imperial Performance but clearly a Nike hat, should be able to find one on our COOP or UT Golf store.

Neither carry it, currently. I assume it's the team hat and may be available after the season or down the road. Similar to how the football coaches hats work. It's badass.

6 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Not showing much of our matches. There’s only 6 matches on the course, 4 of them ours. Kinda dumb

Say what you will, but they have done a shitty job of showing the Texas v Ole Miss match, and when they do, it's Ole Miss putting/hitting. Weird considering the coverage of the other matches.

Edited by Droopy

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

she redeemed herself with a helluva bunker shot from a plugged lie.

True but with her experience, I did not expect her to choke that shot. Can't believe her competitors putt went 360 in.

Park gives an opening and olemiss takes it.