Big 12 quarterfinal: (3) Texas vs. (6) Texas Tech

Machinator

10 hours ago, orangecat92 said:

Look at that box Score! Ramey and Greg combined 1 for 6, 7 turnovers, 1 assist. If you tell me that before the game I say we lose by 10, easily. 

This actually seems normal to me. We can never seem to get all our talented players to have a good game on the same night. Every game is one or two of the guards showing out, then a game like Ramey's last night. There was a few performances like that from Drew this year as well (1-8 type shooting nights). If they actually learned to play off each other and if it was possible within the makeup of our team for everyone to eat, we could have been that 1 seed we briefly dreamed about in December. 

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

It's quite possible that the last 5-7 minutes of that game is the best Shaka has coached since he got here.  Now of course his overall all season, all career approach is what got him to a point where he needed to coach his balls off but he pulled all the right levers.  

So of course now that he has exhausted himself I expect a lot of dumbassery today.  

Last 3 min of the 1st half and last 4 min of the 2nd half were *chef's kiss*

Combined 18-0 run to close the halves. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, TornACL said:

Well sounds like your Friday night just cleared up and you should go out to dinner or something. A reservation somewhere nice around 830pm should work perfectly. 

I planned not to watch the game and now we've won without even playing. I might be more powerful than I realized.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, BurdineBandit said:

Just because I haven't seen his name mentioned in the past 2 pages (I'm sure it was mentioned during the game)...... but Jase Febres. Alright then young man. Good to see you back.

As someone who has often accused Shaka of playing Jase way too many minutes I really like the kid a lot.  He's an A1 representative of the university.