Welcome back Shaka!

GreenspointTexas

Great accomplishment for the team and Shaka.  Expectations of at least the Sweet 16 are just baked in right now, not us being unrealistic.  

All that said, I like the guy...but shy of making the Final Four.......DO NOT OFFER HIM ANOTHER FUCKING EXTENSION! 

But given tonight and we go second weekend in the tourney, he certainly has earned the right to come back next season with full support.  

Anyway, let's enjoy the win and start goofing around with how early we can be done with work on Friday to start drinking before the Opening Round game starts for UT.

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

Congrats to Shaka and the kids. Wake Forest needs a coach. If he couldn't win given the fact he got a bye into the final, he would have never won.

Ain’t nothing wrong with a little postseason luck. 

26 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Was Shaka just doing a Ted Lasso all season?

Letting the players figure it out on their own? Letting the leaders emerge?

So happen to see drives to the basket and Greg Brown on the bench.

❤️🏆

I think Brown will play well in the tournament and help Texas go deep.

I’ve given Brock Cunningham shit all year (well deserved) but his performance yesterday was otherworldly. 

This will be the best a Shaka team can perform and props to getting them to this point, but next couple years are going to be rough. I’m going to enjoy this tournament and close my eyes next year.