Texas @ Baylor Series Thread

TrashMaster G

6 minutes ago, randygilman said:

Real revelations with Witt and Nixon. Wenzel seems to be hit or miss with effectiveness but his mental makeup seems right. 

Stevens going six plus tomrowo would be a real positive sign. Let’s fuck em up and take a Big 12 series. 

Whitt and Nixon are exactly what we need in the pen. Don’t worry. Stevens is gonna own tomorrow. Still not comfortable with Kub but the fuckin guy pounds the zone and has shown to be clutch this year. So basically, I fucking love this team.......?

I am starting to feel really good about this group. This is not like 2019 where we were winning but our bullpen was hot garbage and eventually we got exposed.

We are not going to score many runs but we are fundamentally sound enough to go far. I like that we almost have an automatic Friday night win once again. It has been awhile.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

I am starting to feel really good about this group. This is not like 2019 where we were winning but our bullpen was hot garbage and eventually we got exposed.

We are not going to score many runs but we are fundamentally sound enough to go far. I like that we almost have an automatic Friday night win once again. It has been awhile.

That and a legit middle infield with a competent catcher is gonna keep us in pretty much every game 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, Lobo said:

Thousands of people associated with Baylor condone the gang rape of young women that were drugged or heavily induced with alcohol.  They can all suck cocks in hell and take their backwards ass fucking shitheap of a Church with them.  I am so fucking sick and tired of making excuses for pieces of shit just because they live next to us in Texas.  Fuck everybody that knew and lied including every last fucking cocksucking piece of shit in their athletic department.  let's sweep this series and then take fucking baseball bats to Ken Starr's head, Art Briles' head, and the buildings in which they claim sanctuary.  

FUCK BAYLOR AND FUCK THEIR CHURCH.  ALWAYS AND FOREVER.  THEY SUCK COCKS IN HELL.  OR AS THE DEVIL CALLS IT, EAST WACO.

A little strong but I’m ok with this and stand behind it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Fletch said:

I much prefer the 02-09 way of shut down pitching, elite defense and no lube hitting 

Damn those games were so  much fucking fun.  If I recall going into the postseason or Omaha  one year we had a team era below 1.0

The Augie ball with our pitching was just so demoralizing to teams when it got rolling good. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Eugene11 said:

Damn those games were so  much fucking fun.  If I recall going into the postseason or Omaha  one year we had a team era below 1.0

The Augie ball with our pitching was just so demoralizing to teams when it got rolling good. 

That 04 run where we kicked the shit out of everyone was amazing. Then fucking Fullerton. Sighhhh. Or right the games on. Let’s beat them harder than they beat their women 

• Rage+1 1

Sonofbitch, shit!  Coulda blown it wide open and taxed the shit out of this bullpen for tomorrow.

But hey, 4-2 into the B6.  Looking good, 'Horns.!]]!

2 minutes ago, Blackcat00 said:

Ump bailed them out. Garbage inside strike there. 

College umps are the fucking worst. Christ I hate umps. Wanna be cops but too fat and stupid to make it through the academy. So they take out their inferiority complex on college baseball 

• Hook 'Em 2