UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

On 3/29/2021 at 7:04 PM, Tailgate said:

My dad who spent his career in the Air Force has had some very interesting experiences.

As my Astronomy professor (Harlan Smith) at Texas told us one day...”it’s mathematically impossible for there not to be other life in the universe.” One of the telescopes at the McDonald Observatory is named after him.

Slowly but surely we’ll all know at some point. Good start this week.

There's a significant number of government officials and military officers who have been involved with this stuff who have come forward and said there's a lot going on that certain people have worked extremely hard to hide. At this point we've crossed from conspiracy theory type stuff to the point where there is a significant likelihood that we are not alone.

3 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

There's a significant number of government officials and military officers who have been involved with this stuff who have come forward and said there's a lot going on that certain people have worked extremely hard to hide. At this point we've crossed from conspiracy theory type stuff to the point where there is a significant likelihood that we are not alone.

The question isn't "are we alone?" the question is "are 'they' here?" The answer to both is probably no. Again, talk is cheap. Rule #1 is to submit evidence for your claims, and former government officials, intelligence community or otherwise, hinting at cover-ups is not extraordinary evidence. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Weird.  That’s exactly what the UT Tri Delts also say. 

Look, if there’s intelligent life capable of traveling light years, I assume they can monitor our computer networks. I’m pretty sure smart aliens would conclude based on our online activity that looking up buttholes and other orifices is an all-consuming obsession of the species and key to understanding us. 

• Hook 'Em 2

It's not hinting at cover ups. It is straight up accusations by people directly involved with it. As in the Air Force intelligence officers who were photographed with wether balloon debris after the Roswell incident are saying that what they found was entirely different material unlike anything they had ever seen and they were told to instead pose with weather balloon debris and told to keep their mouths shut. Numerous other officers throughout history reporting seeing UFO's or UAP's around sites involving our nuclear missiles, even disabling whole groups of them. The soviets also had records after the Cold War of the same type of stuff. We have radar tapes from them showing vehicles approaching and doing stuff no known earthly vehicle is capable of. We have radar evidence and live witness testimony from our own military within the last decade that our government has admitted is real and they can't explain. The preponderance of evidence points in one direction.

David Charles Grusch's allegations reminds me of Col. Philip J. Corso's book, The Day After Roswell, which I read many years ago.  Grusch isn't the first to make these allegations.  ... and that's without considering the wild shit claimed by Bob Lazar.

1 hour ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

It's not hinting at cover ups. It is straight up accusations by people directly involved with it. As in the Air Force intelligence officers who were photographed with wether balloon debris after the Roswell incident are saying that what they found was entirely different material unlike anything they had ever seen and they were told to instead pose with weather balloon debris and told to keep their mouths shut. Numerous other officers throughout history reporting seeing UFO's or UAP's around sites involving our nuclear missiles, even disabling whole groups of them. The soviets also had records after the Cold War of the same type of stuff. We have radar tapes from them showing vehicles approaching and doing stuff no known earthly vehicle is capable of. We have radar evidence and live witness testimony from our own military within the last decade that our government has admitted is real and they can't explain. The preponderance of evidence points in one direction.

Roswell was made up in the 80s by a janitor on the base, there's no coverup. 

7 hours ago, Hermanator said:

This former intelligence officer is saying the government is hiding the extraordinary evidence from us. 

As far as I can tell, this is the very first time in the history of this country that someone has claimed that the government is hiding extraordinary evidence of something from us.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

As far as I can tell, this is the very first time in the history of this country that someone has claimed that the government is hiding extraordinary evidence of something from us.  

As far as I know this is the very first time in history that a NGA/NRO officer and a former Intelligence Community Inspector General have gone on the record with anything like this with approval/clearance from the DOD. Then corroborated on the record by a former Deputy AS of Defense for Intelligence in Mellon and a current NASIC officer in Grey. If I'm reading this correctly. 

This isn't some low level nut or cast aside contractor like Bob Lazar. These are people who have been or still are in governmental positions in the Intelligence community who are putting their name on it and with DOD approval. Also is this guy presenting this to congress under penalty of perjury? I thought I read that but not sure if that's what they meant. 

I'm not any kind of UFO follower so I could be wrong but this seems like the first time this has happened. Which leads me to believe it's orchestrated by the government. For what reason? 

22 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

If the government has been hiding this from us for all theses years then they must not let the President in on the secret because there is no way that Trump wouldn’t have come out and taken credit for it all

The military will always treat the president as a temporary employee.

3 hours ago, ConferenceRoom said:

The question isn't "are we alone?" the question is "are 'they' here?" The answer to both is probably no.

I tend to agree. Any species capable of sending spacecraft across the vast distances required to get to Earth almost certainly developed extremely powerful AI and deployed such AI in spacecraft instead of organic life forms. 

That doesn’t mean that we haven’t been visited by alien craft. Just that it’s much less likely that such craft contained sentient organic alien beings. 

4 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That doesn’t mean that we haven’t been visited by alien craft. Just that it’s much less likely that such craft contained sentient organic alien beings. 

Does it really matter if it's the aliens themselves or alien AI bots they sent to do reconnaissance? 

I'm more concerned this is a DOD orchestrated false flag. If we're lucky it's just to make China and Russia get their tighty whities bunched up and chase ghosts. If we're unlucky it's to start to set the stage for some bad shit coming down the pipe. 

Edited by Hermanator

6 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Does it really matter if it's the aliens themselves or alien AI bots they sent to do reconnaissance? 

I'm more concerned this is a DOD orchestrated false flag. If we're lucky it's just to make China and Russia get their tighty whities bunched up and chase ghosts. If we're unlucky it's to start to set the stage for some bad shit coming down the pipe. 

* pike

9 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

If the government has been hiding this from us for all theses years then they must not let the President in on the secret because there is no way that Trump wouldn’t have come out and taken credit for it all

1 hour ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Govt is “slowly leaking” all of this so that the public doesnt go nuts when they come out soon with real evidence of aliens and pull back the curtain completely

This.

Spent a little time with my mothers cousin several years back at a reunion, he was an astronaut who went to space 4 times.  They were observed on each of his flights, the yellow/orange orbs being the most common type of UFO he encountered.   He said that without a doubt there’s intelligence out there that make us look primitive.   He didn’t give an opinion if he thought they were helpful or hostile, only that our quick ascent from horse and wagon to space flight and our fascination with destructive weapons has probably gotten their attention.

Here’s a scenario… you’re a high ranking official and you’re in charge of acquired alien tech, and you know about the who, what and where.   There’s some very unfriendly types headed this way with bad intentions, it’s going to take them a few decades to get here but it’s going to happen during your watch.   What would you do?

I don’t think telling everyone would be wise, that would cause mass chaos and possibly societal collapse, basically handing the planet over to the invaders.   Maybe you try to get your people armed to the teeth so there’s a chance to fight back and survive.   So how do you do this without tipping your hand?   I suppose you could threaten to take away the right to bear arms and watch people panic buy all the guns and ammo they can get their hands on, then rinse and repeat every few years or whenever the buying frenzy slows….

Ronald Reagan once said in a speech something to the effect that people around the world would shed their differences and unite if faced by a common threat from outer space.   He probably didn’t know shit about alien tech we might have, POTUS is a transient position.   It would likely be a small number of high ranking military and intelligence lifers who keep the knowledge tucked away.  

6 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

This.

Spent a little time with my mothers cousin several years back at a reunion, he was an astronaut who went to space 4 times.  They were observed on each of his flights, the yellow/orange orbs being the most common type of UFO he encountered.   He said that without a doubt there’s intelligence out there that make us look primitive.   He didn’t give an opinion if he thought they were helpful or hostile, only that our quick ascent from horse and wagon to space flight and our fascination with destructive weapons has probably gotten their attention.

Here’s a scenario… you’re a high ranking official and you’re in charge of acquired alien tech, and you know about the who, what and where.   There’s some very unfriendly types headed this way with bad intentions, it’s going to take them a few decades to get here but it’s going to happen during your watch.   What would you do?

I don’t think telling everyone would be wise, that would cause mass chaos and possibly societal collapse, basically handing the planet over to the invaders.   Maybe you try to get your people armed to the teeth so there’s a chance to fight back and survive.   So how do you do this without tipping your hand?   I suppose you could threaten to take away the right to bear arms and watch people panic buy all the guns and ammo they can get their hands on, then rinse and repeat every few years or whenever the buying frenzy slows….

Ronald Reagan once said in a speech something to the effect that people around the world would shed their differences and unite if faced by a common threat from outer space.   He probably didn’t know shit about alien tech we might have, POTUS is a transient position.   It would likely be a small number of high ranking military and intelligence lifers who keep the knowledge tucked away.  

There is absolutely nothing you could show people or tell people to make them believe you. Nothing. It would all get whitewashed away by conspiracy theories and political propaganda. Like Idiocracy, Look Up was a documentary of the future. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Look, if there’s intelligent life capable of traveling light years, I assume they can monitor our computer networks. I’m pretty sure smart aliens would conclude based on our online activity that looking up buttholes and other orifices is an all-consuming obsession of the species and key to understanding us. 

I'm dumb enough as it is and i don't need smartass aliens mocking me for not knowing how to regenerate my own body tissue to stop aging. And I've looked at buttholes. 

• Drool 1

Yeah, someone drop some knowledge on me here. The universe is a big place and so I am ok with stuff being out there. But help me understand how we get beyond the reality of physics and faster than light travel being impossible. Because there is nothing coming from our solar system. 

I think what’s most likely is that we are effectively alone. 

7 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Yeah, someone drop some knowledge on me here. The universe is a big place and so I am ok with stuff being out there. But help me understand how we get beyond the reality of physics and faster than light travel being impossible. Because there is nothing coming from our solar system. 

*adjusts tin foil hat*

Why does it have to come from outer space?  I've heard interviews with Elizando where he hints pretty heavily that at least of the activity may be coming from our oceans.  That jives with reports of these things going underwater and solves the interspace travel problem.  We know more about the surface of the moon than we do whats underneath our oceans.  

And agree that with the poster who said we're in the middle of controlled disclosure.  I have no idea if Grusch is legit or not, but he's saying some pretty bananas stuff (we have multiple classes of non-human ships, we recovered a UFO from Mussolini, these ships have killed members of our armed forces, we've shot down a few, etc.) and a number of government sources and members of congress are basically all backing him up.  The whistleblower program he's taking advantage of has criminal penalities if its found he's being dilberately untruthful, he's being repped by the former inspector general of the intelligence community, and he's already given hours of testimony to congress.  

If the party line was still to tar and feather all people who utter the word "UFO", the feds would be taking a different posture on this IMO.  This feels like its being done with the tacit approval of the powers that be.  I think we'll look back on this in ten years as a massive event in human history.

• Like 1

I have read the article in the debrief and I want to flag a couple things:

Jonathan Grey is a generational officer of the United States Intelligence Community with a Top-Secret Clearance who currently works for the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), where the analysis of UAP has been his focus. Previously he had experience serving Private Aerospace and Department of Defense Special Directive Task Forces.

So this sounds shady as fuck. Everything from calling himself a “generational officer” (not a thing) to citing “Special Directive Task Forces”.  Which sounds cool—but……yeah, that sounds cool but what the fuck does it mean? Sounds like something from MIP.

Scrolling down:

Jonathan Grey, the intelligence officer specializing in UAP analysis at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center, is speaking publicly for the first time, identified here under the identity he uses inside the agency.

Y’all, this is complete horseshit. People who work in SAP programs inside DOD and other IC members do not get an identity they use “inside the agency.” They don’t get a separate identity at all, they only have their identity and some very prosaic, usually unsatisfactory explanation for what they do and where they work. People aren’t waking around using code names with their colleagues. This is some movie bullshit. 

Clicking through to the Q&A about how they verified information:

TM: Right. Well, I’ll just say this. I’m exceptionally cautious in discussing anything related to that individual because, as you’ll note, that’s the only one who technically still works in government, still holds several classifications, works in compartment…I’ll just say, it was very interesting multiple sources confirmed for me, somewhat to my surprise, that, in the NASIC, the National Intelligence, um…

CP: Okay. Okay, fair enough. But just being able to independently confirm that NASIC was working with the UAP Task Force, even if it wasn’t specifically him. It would lend support to him and his claim?

TM: Yeah.

CP: Okay. Great.

TM: Basically, NASIC was involved in it. And there, there are a number of people that fit the profile for Jonathan Grey.

Ok, for fucks sake. Write off Jonathan Grey as a complete scammer.  He’s got a secret identity and merely “fits the profile” of people who work there. GTFO with this shot. 

The main guy, the former NRO/Army officer appears to have a verified past. But everything from his retirement at age 36 to his active whistleblower complaints should raise some real flags about what his motivation is. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

No a physicists but I did stay at a Holiday Inn recently, its always bothered me when I hear people talk about FTL travel or time travel and someone always chimes in "based on the laws of physics"

It makes me pause and think, what the hell do we know about physics? Our species has only be able to fly for slightly over a 100 years, we've barely touched space, yes Einstein and his contemporaries have advanced human knowledge but do we really know enough to make statements like "based on the laws of physics"?

I liken it to a first grader who recently learned addition and subtraction making a statement about the laws of mathematics. Seems egotistical to me

end rant

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Keef said:

*adjusts tin foil hat*

Why does it have to come from outer space?  I've heard interviews with Elizando where he hints pretty heavily that at least of the activity may be coming from our oceans.  That jives with reports of these things going underwater and solves the interspace travel problem.  We know more about the surface of the moon than we do whats underneath our oceans.  

And agree that with the poster who said we're in the middle of controlled disclosure.  I have no idea if Grusch is legit or not, but he's saying some pretty bananas stuff (we have multiple classes of non-human ships, we recovered a UFO from Mussolini, these ships have killed members of our armed forces, we've shot down a few, etc.) and a number of government sources and members of congress are basically all backing him up.  The whistleblower program he's taking advantage of has criminal penalities if its found he's being dilberately untruthful, he's being repped by the former inspector general of the intelligence community, and he's already given hours of testimony to congress.  

If the party line was still to tar and feather all people who utter the word "UFO", the feds would be taking a different posture on this IMO.  This feels like it’s being done with the tacit approval of the powers that be.  I think we'll look back on this in ten years as a massive event in human history.

“UFOs aren’t aliens, they’re mer-people” is 100% the correct take that I never knew I needed, and I’ve now adopted this belief with my entire being. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Speaking of rocketmen, @RamjetFDO any commentary to offer here on this latest stuff?

• The universe is huge.
  • There are statistically non-zero chances of other intelligent life in the universe.
  • There are smaller fractions of that number who may have substantially more advanced technology than ours.
  • We may have been "visited" in the past, but there's no concrete evidence of that other than carvings, paintings, and folklore from civilizations that don't exist any more who would think that anyone more advanced would be considered "gods" (or alien visitors in our terminology).
  • We are not being visited now (in modern history).  

...and yes, I'd welcome a (benevolent) visit, but it's not happening right now.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Keef said:

we recovered a UFO from Mussolini

I am going to assume that it reached it's destination on time, then. 

One theory I've always like is that UFOs aren't from outer space. They're actually humans from the very distant future who have travelled back in time to see what our shit was really like. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I am going to assume that it reached it's destination on time, then. 

One theory I've always like is that UFOs aren't from outer space. They're actually humans from the very distant future who have travelled back in time to see what our shit was really like. 

What about another dimension? Didn't they prove years ago of multi dimensions exist? 

7 hours ago, Sandman said:

Yeah I go back and forth on this, but I think they're from another planet somewhere.

I'm just not sure I believe in time travel like that. 

People who don't think that there are other intelligent bipeds in the universe are dumb.  There are massive areas of the known universe that have galaxies and potentially water planets that have an approx. 8 billion years head start on us in terms of evolution.  

People who don't think that there are other intelligent bipeds in the universe are dumb.  There are massive areas of the known universe that have galaxies and potentially water planets that have an approx. 8 billion years head start on us in terms of evolution.  

But then each one of them invented social media, and their evolution stopped cold.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

22 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

From the physics side there's no reason to believe faster than light travel is possible. Nor would it be necessary for something to traverse parts of the galaxy or universe if that something was AI based and not biological with a timed life span. From our best calculations to date the universe is approximately 13 billion years old. Our sun around 5 billion. Given the first billion years or so was a very low entropy state and incredibly hot/volatile as stars and planets formed and things cooled it still leaves a lot of time for civilizations of creatures to have come and gone before we ever arrived on the scene. 

Now if we hypothetically say aliens are here in some form right now it's far more likely they noticed us off of bio-signatures than human techno-signatures. We've only been throwing radio waves and putting strange chemicals from the industrial revolution into our atmosphere for about 100 years. That would mean for something or someone to even just detect our techno-signatures they would have to be within a 100 light year radius from us. Even in context of just the milky way galaxy that's a tiny sliver of space. The odds of some advanced lifeform being that close to us, and really even a lot closer if we assume they traveled here after detecting us, is pretty damn small. 

IF the government really did collect pieces of alien space crashes I tend to think it's most likely something similar to what we've done on Mars. Right now there's a wrecked alien space craft on Mars that we intentionally wrecked to deliver the payload of the rover that's there collecting samples and dropping vials on the surface. It would seem most likely whoever sent craft into our atmosphere that wrecked would be delivering their own payload of some sort. I'd believe that more than they've managed to travel across the galaxy and suddenly became drunk drivers as soon as they hit our atmosphere. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

“UFOs aren’t aliens, they’re mer-people” is 100% the correct take that I never knew I needed, and I’ve now adopted this belief with my entire being. 

*Shrugs*.  That's a theory I heard Lou Elizando mention on a podcast, fwiw.

I think its getting hard to ignore that the US government is in the process of acknowledging that there are non-human vistors/ships visting us frequently.  There are loads of crazies in the UFO community that give it a bad name.  But the Leslie Keans and Lou Elizandos of the world keep delivering the goods, and the US government has openly admitted there are ships visiting our airspace that they can't explain what they are or how they're doing what they're doing. 

The technology demonstrated in the videos released by To the Stars Academny and the New York Times shows technology that would shift the global power paradigm if it fell into the wrong hands.  America would lose its collective shit if Russia or China came out with a airplane that could do what the tic-tacs in the Go Fast video did.  But our military has basically just shrugged our shoulders and said "yep, we don't know what it is".  Look at the mad scramble to develop AI weapons or, decades ago, the quest for nuclear weapons.  That's just not how we operate with game changing new tech unless we already know what it is.  

So maybe it comes from the heavens.  Maybe it comes from our oceans.  I have no idea.  But if you can't see the gradual, controlled priming of the public going on, you aren't paying attention.

Unless the alien craft is similar in design and just a few notches technologically above us I don't see how we could even begin to know what to do with it or how to reverse engineer it. It would be like going back to WW1 and dropping a 75" Samsung TV on them. They'd look at it, study it, and have zero idea what it's use could possibly be. 

On 6/8/2023 at 12:46 AM, Hermanator said:

This former intelligence officer is saying the government is hiding the extraordinary evidence from us. 

This is either legit or an in depth false flag and this guy is part of the subterfuge. Honestly, either one sounds really bad. 

I just can't see that he'd just be a nut making this up. He apparently had an exemplary record and what purpose would lying serve him if he wasn't directed to do it from above?

There's this thing.  It's called a paid interview.  Like, if you can go on a show, and say something interesting, they'll pay you for it.  Doesn't really matter if what you say is true, it just has to be interesting to an audience.  Yeah, really.  It's a great way to supplement your government pension.

• Hook 'Em 1