Surly Horns Podcast Season 2 Episode 11 - Featuring Jeffrey "The Shark" McCulloch

immamac

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Calling each other by your usernames is sketch. 

Would you like to call me by your real name? I don't care if people know my name, but part of this place that is really cool is the anonymity. It's mainly a cultural thing for when we have guests on from the board. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Shark was awesome! You guys need to go after someone from basketball next... or an outgoing O lineman would be fun as well.

Then in the late summer try and do baseball guys that got drafted. These types of off the cuff interviews may get you guys press passes in the Sark era

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

loved the parts about Herman, learned a lot from Jeff's comments on him. "he's so smart it makes him socially awkward." that was illuminating, and it makes a lot of sense. 

I thought that was the case from day one. That is also why he struggled to delegate and was always meddling. His lack of social abilities is the primary reason he is gone. It was the catalyst for all of the other issues he had here.

• Hook 'Em 3

16 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Did he say they were getting a couple thousand dollars a month?  Did I hear that right?

Good interview all around.  I liked the part where he basically called all of us message board posters losers but then was nice enough to continue to humor us.  

Think he meant scholarship money

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Did he say they were getting a couple thousand dollars a month?  Did I hear that right?

Good interview all around.  I liked the part where he basically called all of us message board posters losers but then was nice enough to continue to humor us.  

He did.  One of my undergrad college roommates played football and he got money for "living expenses."  He wasn't broke and eating top ramen for dinner.    

• Hook 'Em 1