OU @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

That ball in the hole has to be stopped but tough to bitch about our D. Dylan needs to be in our lineup, good things happen when he plays. Zubia's at bat in the 9th was not that of a 9th year senior, pathetic. Nixon is not the Mr. Automatic Pierce is praying for.

• Hook 'Em 1

Have you ever seen Zubia trying to bunt?  I think there was a better chance that he accidently made contact with one of the heaters, unfortunately when he did it was right at one of the infielders.

My daughter and I are giving some serious consideration to going to watch the ass whipping we put on aggy 

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Have you ever seen Zubia trying to bunt?  I think there was a better chance that he accidently made contact with one of the heaters, unfortunately when he did it was right at one of the infielders.

My daughter and I are giving some serious consideration to going to watch the ass whipping we put on aggy 

I didn't think Zubia should have automatically bunted although as a college player, he should be able to do so if asked. His at bat was pathetic, we need him to drive a ball in that situation and not ground out.

• Hook 'Em 1

Huh? He hit the ball hard. Unfortunately it went right to somebody. That happens in baseball.  If he'd flailed at a first pitch 6 inches outside and blooped it between 3 guys, you'd consider that a great AB? You're confusing process and result. Sucks that there's not always that correlation in baseball, but if you continue to hit the ball hard, I think you'll have good results more often than not 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Hindsighting is no way to properly analyze a situation.

Impotent RISP hitting, bad early-game decision making (baserunning), and some amateur fielding mistakes are what did us in today.

All of this + more head-scratching lineup changes.

And don't even get me started on the play in centerfield.  One thing for dude to call "I got it, I got it" waving off the left fielder and then completely lose the ball.  Ok, sun, stiff wind blowing in, all that.  But even forgetting that to NOT know which base you're going to once you catch it on the bounce?   Gunning it immediately to third either gets the guy by 3 steps or keeps him at second.  My high school coach would of pulled my ass out instantly for that shit and he'd of been right to do it.

It's that and some of the idiotic shit we do on the bases (leaving aside our team batting avg) that gives me pause when I wanna buy into this team.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 5

It's amazing to think how much the parents of these kids have spent on youth baseball for their kids to appear so technically inept, just basic baseball looks difficult to these players at times.

Glad the boys took the series.

Do wonder when you move Mitchell to a more prominent position in the batting order?

Edited by pacman
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, jeevsie said:

Reminder: ou still sucks

Can confirm this to be correct.

And, to the sooner fan that stopped to let his wife take a pic of him throwing the horns down next to the cannon on his way out of the stadium on Sunday, I hope you rub a blister on your tiny peen furiously masturbating to that pic, exploding in ecstasy secure in the fact that that moment was the best it's ever going to get in your life. Mouth. Breather.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1