Elite 8 Lady Longhorns Basketball tonight on ESPN at 6PM CST -- Playing vs South Carolina Gamecocks

ATXbronco

8 minutes ago, FigurelliPwC said:

I tried to watch, down 54-37 when I started.  10 minutes later and the same score, with some of the most unwatchable basketball I’ve ever seen.  

WBB can be hard to watch.  It generally was under Aston and Goestenkoers.  Less so under peak Jody.

Our talent has fallen off and today we were wrecked physically and emotionally and fundamentally outtalented by SCe.

I expect things to get better soon.

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

WBB can be hard to watch.  It generally was under Aston and Goestenkoers.  Less so under peak Jody.

Our talent has fallen off and today we were wrecked physically and emotionally and fundamentally outtalented by SCe.

I expect things to get better soon.

3 McDonald AAs coming in. The top JUCO player. 

Why yes, it’s going to get better.  Way better. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

Congratulations to the ladies on a successful season.

And it really was successful with this run so they definitely are getting my congrats.  The program just feels different with Vic and staff.  This year was an overachievement and that’s a good thing.  We didn’t have the athletes for Souf Carolina, but we will now.

It really feels like this is the rising of Texas and the downfall of Baylor and A&M—which they became powerful once Texas regressed.  (Granted I’m not sure of the recruiting for Mulkey and Blair for next year but I guarantee Texas making it this far was something they were afraid of.)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I watched some Womens NCAA basketball tonight for the first time ever.

And I didn't hate it.  

Too bad it's the Louisville vs Stanford game.

Next year, Lady Horns!

Congrats on the Sweet Sixteen victory.

Edited by ATXbronco