2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

47 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

This is probably for the best  LMJ should be able to handle to hostile environment better and you know he’ll be fired up in light of the bullshit coming out of the Sox locker room. I expect Chicago to go with a Rodon/Lynn combo start  

Edited by TonyTexas

To be fair to Dusty, he’s been given a tough hand. We basically have two dependable SPs, a guy who’s obviously out of gas in Garcia, and a guy who’s not bad but also gives up too much hard contact in Urquidy. On top of that you have a pen with a bunch of LOOGYs and ROOGYs capped by a very good closer.  

Click should get more blame for not doing enough to fix this pitching staff. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I think after the HR to Grandal, especially after not getting the obvious strike 3, you go get him. Rookie pitcher, tough road environment. Go to Greinke, and why the fuck did Greinke only get 1 inning? He was executing and getting ground balls, they were just lucky fucking ground balls. I think at this point the only 2 starters you can rely on for more than 1 time through the lineup is McCullers and Framber. Garcia and Urquidy should get time, and at the 1st sign of trouble the 2nd time through, you go get them.

You have Greinke and Javier for this reason, and once we advance, you need to replace Yimi with Odorizzi.

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

god forbid we get there, but working on my buddy who does pregame/runs the music etc. at MMP to play a little ditty called "Before you Accuse me" by Eric Clapton pregame for game 5 

Game 3 vs the Dodgers?

What's this day of rest shit?  What's this bullshit?

I don't fucking care! It don't matter to Jesus.

But you're not fooling me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league, psychout stuff...laughable, man.  HA! I would have fucked you in the ass Monday, I fuck you in the ass Tuesday instead.

Wooo!