Kanye

Hank Kingsley

8 minutes ago, Matuka said:

So, is that really Kanye?  And if so, why the mask?

It's allegedly high fashion (LOL) which is allegedly Kanye's wheelhouse (again, LOL).

From the 2022 line: BALENCIAGA'S MERCEDES-AMG FACE SHIELD IS FOR SHY PEOPLE WHO LOVE ATTENTION

balenciaga-couture-face-shield-mask-1.jp

If you want to see really weird, google the latest story with Balenciaga and child abuse and bondage or whatever they were doing in their latest show.

Edited by MeerkatBong
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

now kanye is talking to a net? what the fuck.

i'll stop, but this shit is whack.

he really likes a lot of what hitler did. we can't put all the nazis in a box, because lots of good things they did. the adl is played out.

apparently a clockwork orange is about the jews, according to ye. 

16 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Right wingers thought they were getting a great ally in their war on the woke left. Instead...

So Black Carrot Top? Lol, wt actual fuck? When people get in trouble for praising Hitlers “good traits” they at least try to say they just mean his leadership skills or something. But nope “I like Hitler, did some good things.” Has anyone of note really said it that bluntly in any recent history?

Edit after the last clip: "I Looooooooooove Hitler." After Jones tries to save him. Lol. How can anyone, I mean anyone anywhere, purchase anything or listen to anything he creates now? Seriously?

Edited by 'stache

Just now, smuggs said:

This is like Britney Spears with the shaved head going at the pap's car with an umbrella. Only with more Jew hatred. And less titties.

nah, paparazzi deserve beatings. he flew in to do this three hour interview of crazy.

"i like hitler."

that's a real quote.

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

nah, paparazzi deserve beatings. he flew in to do this three hour interview of crazy.

"i like hitler."

that's a real quote.

He probably said that too, but he also said "I loooooooooooooove Hitler" in one of the clips above. 

• Hook 'Em 1

“The Jewish media has made us feel like the Nazis and Hitler have never offered anything of value to the world.”

Well sure we all appreciate the VW Beatle and Fanta but the whole killing millions of people and trying to dominate the world thing kind of overshadows everything else 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Kanye would absolutely shit himself if everyone just ignored all of this.  At first I thought his biggest fear was irrelevance.  Now I think he's at the point where he really can't stand any topic that's not about him being a headline.  Hopefully this is the grand finale and his gibberish will now be dismissed like a child's tantrum in a grocery store. This is likely his last hand to play.  There's really not anywhere to go after this one.  He played his Hitler card too early.  I'm kinda embarrassed that I've ever had an opinion on Kanye and that I just typed this.  Anyway, what else is dumb? 

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

holy shit, he's been talking to a net, and i just realized, when he called it "netanyahu" that it was supposed to represent an actual jewish person.

He also had a partially-consumed bottle of Yahoo on the desk with his net at one point. "Net" & "Yahoo" -- LOL, so fuckin' funny and clever, Ye!!!!