Kanye

Hank Kingsley

1 minute ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

It keeps occurring to me how mentally challenged Kim K must be to have voluntarily created four kids with this broken-brained shitheel.

and yet even she had enough sense to get the fuck away from him. he's probably always been off. not sure he's always been certifiable 

• Like 1

Kanye has to be playing the long game to own the conservatives right? Get them to trust him by saying ridiculous shit, and then when they bring him to their side ratchet it up to 100, driving any independents/centrists who were still hanging on by a thread as far away as possible. Kanye might really be a genius. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Kanye has to be playing the long game to own the conservatives right? Get them to trust him by saying ridiculous shit, and then when they bring him to their side ratchet it up to 100, driving any independents/centrists who were still hanging on by a thread as far away as possible. Kanye might really be a genius. 

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

It keeps occurring to me how mentally challenged Kim K must be to have voluntarily created four kids with this broken-brained shitheel.

Seeing as he’s threatened to murder her and their children and has been publicly stalking her and seems to have gotten much worse over the last few years, I’m not sure blaming a victim of his abuse is all that cool despite the fact that she’s a famewhore. She tried for years to get him help.

Most victims aren’t perfect and shouldn’t have to be.
  • Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Seeing as he’s threatened to murder her and their children and has been publicly stalking her and seems to have gotten much worse over the last few years, I’m not sure blaming a victim of his abuse is all that cool despite the fact that she’s a famewhore. She tried for years to get him help.

Most victims aren’t perfect and shouldn’t have to be.

Wasn't blaming her for his abusive behavior.  An entirely separate matter is that he's always been a batshit narcissist from what I could see, and I'm sure that would have shown itself after baby 1 at the very least to anyone in a relationship with him. Dude doesn't need to be a parent.

Edited by ChuckNorrisActionJeans

4 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Wasn't blaming her for his abusive behavior.  An entirely separate matter is that he's always been a batshit narcissist from what I could see, and I'm sure that would have shown itself after baby 1 at the very least to anyone in a relationship with him. Dude doesn't need to be a parent.

Neither of them should procreate.  They are the scum of humanity.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Looks to me like he’s in manic psychosis. 

If he is, then he needs to be hospitalized. Which he won’t be. 

This is where having more money than you could spend in a lifetime is a detriment.  It keeps consequences at bay until there is no hope for help.

Seems like Ye is at least partially getting some backing from those on the right. Is Crowder going to host another one of his segments asking passerbys to convince him of an opinion. "Convince me the Jews aren't bad."  What a putz.

Amazing that we still have some on the Right pushing the idea that there is a global Jewish conspiracy. Didn't WW2 teach them this wasn't a thing? Ignorant people just won't learn.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I really wish there was video of Ye asking Trump to be his vp. I imagine this brief moment of incomprehension followed by Trump's pupils turning into flames all Ron Burgundy style. 

But not because Kanye is deranged, but because Kanye asked Trump to be HIS vice president. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Amazing that we still have some on the Right pushing the idea that there is a global Jewish conspiracy. Didn't WW2 teach them this wasn't a thing? Ignorant people just won't learn.

It's been going on for a long long time.  I'm sure those that subscribe to that particular conspiracy on the right think that MOST Jews are ok, but there's still some high up cabal that are running things.  These are not smart people, remember.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Seems like Ye is at least partially getting some backing from those on the right. Is Crowder going to host another one of his segments asking passerbys to convince him of an opinion. "Convince me the Jews aren't bad."  What a putz.

the whole "jews run hollywood" is a very old trope that will never go away.  the reason is because people who don't understand it think it sounds enough like a compliment to say out loud.

• Hook 'Em 1