Kanye

Hank Kingsley

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Presidential material, imo. The best thing is whoever occupies the "first lady" role any given week is absolutely gonna walk around DC like this. I'm starting to warm up to the idea. 

65c41794e5a7ad46047a8a4f17a25d24

She looks content.  Also a little chilly.

• 6 months later...

Kanye starting a news channel too, y'all! (I don't care that it's the US Sun, BTW.)

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/9829849/kanye-west-career-change-tv-station/

MOVE over Will Ferrell, there’s a new Anchorman in town.

I can reveal Kanye West is secretly in the process of setting up his own news channel.

The Touch The Sky rapper, who goes by the name Ye, has been quietly developing the idea for months and has even launched a demo website which his team have been using to test their production.

A source said: “Ye is hugely ambitious but even his inner circle were shocked by these plans.

“He is convinced it could be a huge success if he does it the right way and his team have secretly been working on it for months.

“Ye’s plan is to give people something different than they get from the mainstream.

“It would be launched in the United States but his fans could tune in from anywhere around the world.

“Ye is really invested in this project and has a team testing the production daily.

“If he manages to pull this off it has the potential to become absolutely massive.”

When Kanye was slammed last year for making anti-Semitic comments several broadcasters refused to give him air time and scrapped interviews with him, so I can imagine he sees this as a way of making sure his voice is always heard.

Alongside his secret project, he has been hard at work on a new album.

He has teamed up with TY DOLLA $IGN for the record, which insiders said could drop within weeks.

The album was initially set to be released in October but it ended up getting pushed back.

Kanye unveiled a song from it, Vultures, at London Fashion Week during the Mowalola catwalk show.

I revealed last month how Kanye had also splashed out thousands to win back his wife, Aussie architect Bianca Censori.

He took her on a lavish holiday to Dubai after their relationship hit the rocks.

I’m amazed Kanye was able to find the time to squeeze in a holiday.

That man must never sleep.