First Week of Full Pads Spring Practice 2021

immamac

Did this miss the mark? I struggled with making it funny and still relevant. I felt like any more focus on funny would have come off as a pure troll job and any more serious and it would have been very off brand. I need feedback on this sort of thing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/10/2021 at 8:11 AM, immamac said:

Did this miss the mark? I struggled with making it funny and still relevant. I felt like any more focus on funny would have come off as a pure troll job and any more serious and it would have been very off brand. I need feedback on this sort of thing. 

Should I do one of these weekly? 

• Hook 'Em 3

On 4/10/2021 at 8:11 AM, immamac said:

I thought it was excellent

15 hours ago, Zeus said:

Jamison has been my favorite player since they moved him from WR to his true position. That you got mossed moment he had was so sweet.

You got to also love he's a great kick returner too.

#MensaTom didn't get it. Sounds like Sark does. You have a certain number of players who make things happen - let me rephrase that, can make GOOD THINGS happen. Your job is to figger out who those players are, get them on the field as much as possible, and get the ball in the hands of one of them, every. single. play. Oh, and going back to the Days of Saint Darrell, find out early in the game who's got the Hot Hand, and get the ball to that guy even more often.