What are you doing Kyrsten

Zonahorn

On 9/28/2021 at 10:41 AM, Bama Chick said:

Huge attention seeking weasel cunt.

They had a pretty scorching segment about her on Morning Joe today. About how she’s obstructing for the sake of obstruction.

Okay, let’s negotiate. Tell us what you want. Nope. There’s no answer. Her only angle is throwing a wrench in the gears. She really is a virtual Republican getting off on the power and influence while being paid by special interests.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/kyrsten-sinema-soars-in-arizona-even-as-she-rankles-democrats-in-washington

Washington Examiner obviously skews pretty far right but....

“She is super solid and will be a senator for as long as she wants,” said a Republican operative in Arizona, requesting anonymity in order to praise a Democratic elected official. This Republican strategist has seen private polling that pegged the senator’s favorability rating at 58% favorable/32% unfavorable. “She is threading the needle.”

That assessment is supported by the results of a public opinion poll of Arizona voters conducted from Sept. 7–12 by OH Predictive Insights.

In the survey, Sinema enjoyed a plus-7% favorable rating of 46% favorable/39% unfavorable, putting her in a better position politically than Mark Kelly, the Grand Canyon State’s other Democratic senator. Kelly, who is not blocking the reconciliation package and is not defined as a centrist in the same vein as Sinema, is plus-4%, at 47% favorable/43% unfavorable. Kelly’s favorables with Republican voters and independents were negative-53% and negative-1%, respectively. And Sinema?

She was plus-6% with independents and only negative-9% with Republicans. In a state Biden won by less than 11,000 votes last year and in which heavily populated Phoenix and the surrounding suburbs lean Republican, Sinema’s strategy and the favorable numbers it has led to are a recipe for winning reelection. Of course, Sinema was only plus-26% with Democratic voters, while Kelly, who is up for reelection in 2022, was plus-69%.

Some Democrats believe the goodwill Sinema has brought herself with general election voters has come at the expense of the liberal base, a community she will need in her next Democratic primary. That’s the message a collection of grassroots liberals in Arizona aim to send Sinema with the formation of a group that has started raising money to back Democrats who run against her in the 2024 Senate primary.

“Our message is clear: listen to your base, join your party, back Biden's agenda, and help remove the filibuster as an obstacle to the urgent legislation Arizonans need," said Kai Newkirk, a founder of the campaign against Sinema, which calls itself “Either Sinema Votes to End the Filibuster OR We Fund a Primary Challenger.”

Rep. Katie Porter of California revealed the frustration Sinema is fueling among many Democrats in comments to MSNBC that were flagged by Greg Sargent, a liberal Washington Post blogger who is urging “progressives” to resist the senator’s opposition to the $3.5 trillion reconciliation package. “Until Sen. Sinema stops being cute and starts doing her job and leading for the people of Arizona, we’re simply not going to be able to move the president’s agenda forward,” Porter said.

Sinema, 45, won election to the Senate in 2018, narrowly defeating Republican Martha McSally, after serving six years in the House and seven years in the Arizona Legislature. She began her political career as a liberal bomb-thrower but began cultivating the image of a centrist deal-maker as she prepared to run for Senate. It worked. Before Kelly won his seat in 2020, Sinema was the first Democratic senator from Arizona in decades.

Because Sinema operated as a liberal in her early years, some grassroots Democrats feel betrayed by her decision to join centrist Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and block the $3.5 trillion reconciliation spending bill in its current form. They expect it from Manchin; they did not expect it from Sinema. But Democratic operatives who have followed Sinema’s career say this is the senator at her most authentic.

“I think it’s genuine. I have no reason to believe this is a big act,” one Democratic strategist said. “She’s moderate in temperament and in policy, and I think it’s been learned by coming up the ropes in a state that by and large didn’t want to vote for a Democrat.”

Why is she the way she is and why is she wearing something from the 1987 ESPRIT Spring Collection at work in the Senate?

5565d278a97da7f6e640e90c906ecb2a.jpg

These two are the Kardashians of the senate. I wish they’d just go ahead and leak their sex tape to get the attention they so deeply crave like normal attention whores instead of fucking the rest of us with no lube.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Born to Run said:

I fucking hate myself that I find her attractive. Stupid penis and whatever weird proclivities that I have. Why can't my dick lead me to kindness and happiness. Bastard.

She's bisexual, a former Mormon turned atheist, and was in the Green Party.  None of those things really mean much on their own, or reflect negatively on her, but if you toss in her odd behavior in the Senate (acting like a teenager) and her fashion sense (1980s teenager), things start to get interesting when you look at all of the parts mixed together.

20 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She's bisexual, a former Mormon turned atheist, and was in the Green Party.  None of those things really mean much on their own, or reflect negatively on her, but if you toss in her odd behavior in the Senate (acting like a teenager) and her fashion sense (1980s teenager), things start to get interesting when you look at all of the parts mixed together.

Yeah i think she's certifiably nuts. And also bought and paid for. She is like a Manchurian candidate with a few glitches in the matrix. 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 6:34 PM, Born to Run said:

I fucking hate myself that I find her attractive. Stupid penis and whatever weird proclivities that I have. Why can't my dick lead me to kindness and happiness. Bastard.

Far be it from me to kinkshame....in fact, I will kink abet with this work of art: Sister Kyrsten and the Killer Flamingos of Volcano Island

243708008_10161514410032942_551035882389

• Drool 1

12 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
13 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:
Yeah i think she's certifiably nuts. And also bought and paid for. She is like a Manchurian candidate with a few glitches in the matrix. 

Yeah I'm bizarrely attracted to super crazy, sucks

Yeah I finally grew out of it but I totally get it. 

6 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Everyone should boycott Arizona and West Virginia until these two fuckers get in line. Zero travel, purchases, workers stay home, etc. I wonder how long it would take before the people in their state make their senators Republicans. 

Fixed it 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I def agree with Joe Biden today - the tactic of accosting an elected official in the bathroom is bad, but being an elected official, it kind of comes with the territory.

I'm a loud YES to voicing displeasure to public officials, especially in public settings - I had no qualms about Trump officials who couldn't go out to dinner without being harassed or had protestors outside their home on public sidewalks and roads.  But I draw the line at invading private spaces, like bathrooms. 

We all know women poop and she probably had to drop something fierce. 

• Haha 1

She doesn't deserve public harassment. It was fine with the trumpers because they publicly insult and belittle literally everyone they disagree with and published dangerous lies about them (pedo pizza place!). This lady is just obstructing to the point of frustration. Nowhere near the same thing.

Edited by 'stache