What are you doing Kyrsten

Zonahorn

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all get strapped in because I’m going on my biweekly “THIS BITCH HERE” rant.

Women should be able to wear what they want and not feel the need to do Powersuit Businessman Cosplay to be accepted in a professional setting.

But there are fucking exceptions - and the floor of the gotdamn Senate is one of those exceptions.

And, even if she were still the craven corporate duck sucking ditch pig she is, and she dressed “appropriately”, I’d still really, really dislike her.

But the fact that she is a craven corporate duck sucking ditch pig whose greatest desire is attention, camera time, and “breaking the internet” makes me DESPISE her.

Her actions demean all of us women.

Fuck her tacky wigs, fuck her cheap H&M wardrobe, fuck her Catholic schoolgirl getup, fuck her Hot Topic “Dangerous Creature” tshirt, and fuck her tacky “Fuck Off” ring.

Seriously. FUCK HER.

You seem super stable 

• Haha 6
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Women should be able to wear what they want and not feel the need to do Powersuit Businessman Cosplay to be accepted in a professional setting.

But there are fucking exceptions - and the floor of the gotdamn Senate is one of those exceptions.

And, even if she were still the craven corporate duck sucking ditch pig she is, and she dressed “appropriately”, I’d still really, really dislike her.

But the fact that she is a craven corporate duck sucking ditch pig whose greatest desire is attention, camera time, and “breaking the internet” makes me DESPISE her.

Fuck her tacky wigs, fuck her cheap H&M wardrobe, fuck her Catholic schoolgirl getup, fuck her Hot Topic “Dangerous Creature” tshirt, and fuck her tacky “Fuck Off” ring.

Seriously. FUCK HER.

This is my point

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Seriously. FUCK HER.

Let me add.  I am all for women in power being fashion forward.  But she dresses like her clothes come from Forever 21 or Hot Topic.  She makes 200k a year as a Senator.  She should fucking dress like it.

Let me add.  I am all for women in power being fashion forward.  But she dresses like her clothes come from Forever 21 or Hot Topic.  She makes 200k a year as a Senator.  She should fucking dress like it.

Because she wants attention - she’s said a bunch of times she loves “breaking the internet”.

And she thinks stunts are the best way to do that because she’s as shallow as they come.

Badass Katie Porter breaks the internet all the damn time with affordable professional attire, a Honda minivan, and a white board.

But she’s smart, soooooo……..

Ole Kyrsten ain’t getting the attention she craves dressed in a navy suit.

Seriously, Nancy Pelosi gets a lot of well deserved - and much underserved - shit but she’s the perfect example of a powerful woman walking the fine line of professional AND fashionable. AND SHE IS DAMN 70 or 80 something years old!

Like, Joe Manchin is getting his ego required attention and he’s not wearing sombreros and MC Hammer pants.

Again, I hate her the most because it’s already shitty how much the looks and presentation of women in power matter and she makes it so much harder for the rest of us.

I’m just tired.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

She's pure Florida

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Badass Katie Porter breaks the internet all the damn time with affordable professional attire, a Honda minivan, and a white board.

Porter is a fantastic Representative. She understands and performs the job well. We need more Katie Porters in government. She understands numbers - which makes her dangerous to those making money off of creating corporate subsidies (i.e., welfare for corporations). And she knows who the idiots are . . . 

• Hook 'Em 6

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, babysdaddy said:

Please listen carefully because our menu options have changed.  The bad girl pictured above has been taking too much money from the fossil fuel lobby.  She:

A. really needs a spanking

B. kinda looks like a guy

C. Bullneck is pretty fucking hammered on Friday night at this point.

Edited by Bullneck

• 1 month later...

lol, just got this email from Fetterman campaign.  Subject: That speech was BS. 

Love that guy.

John Fetterman

Biff,

Just moments ago on the Senate floor, Senator Kyrsten Sinema gave a speech doubling down on her support for the filibuster. 🙄

Let me be very clear. Sinema’s stunt effectively kills Democrats' chances at passing urgent voting rights legislation.

Now more than ever, Democrats need to vote like Democrats. Protecting the right to vote > the filibuster.

This is my promise to you. Send me to the U.S. Senate, and you will *never* have to wonder whether I’ll put the filibuster before critical legislation like the John Lewis Voting Rights Act or the Women's Health Protection Act.

2 hours ago, Zonahorn said:

Anyone else remember when mad twitter pledged $1 million to whoever ran against Susan Collins?  I'm sure they raised more than $1 million during their two or three year fund raising effort.  Wonder what happened with the excess funds?  Probably the same is going to happen with money raised in this grift.

23 minutes ago, Satchel said:

I’m so sick of her hypocritical ass. If you’re enabling the racists who are opposed to protecting voter rights, you’re just like them. 

She might as well move to DFW, become a realtor and attack the capitol. She’s just like them. 

• Hook 'Em 1