What are you doing Kyrsten

Zonahorn

12 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

She might as well move to DFW, become a realtor and attack the capitol. She’s just like them. 

She’s every bit like that groveling, mealy mouth, boot licking Senator from Houston.

Edited by Satchel

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

My question is who the fuck in the Democratic Party vetted this imbecile to be a senator. 

She used to be a Net Roots Nation Democrat. Something happened. I think it had to do with her having the opportunity to become wealthy.

• Hook 'Em 7

On 12/4/2021 at 1:17 AM, mantis toboggan said:

For most on this board, you really only need a vagina and be under 200. 

listen here mantis, if that is your real name. Welcome to the board. I look forward to learning about what you don't stand for. 

1d7be1cd-5210-462a-806e-927e54dbdcbc_scr

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

lol, just got this email from Fetterman campaign.  Subject: That speech was BS. 

Love that guy.

There's no reason for it to happen, but i would love to see Fetterman and Trump debate. And by debate, I mean slap that fat orange fuck around and give him an atomic wedgie. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm not as attuned to political workings as many of you.

But the Senate filibuster is an anti-democratic rule or device in an already anti-democratic chamber of the legislature.

There's no place for further "minority rights" in a chamber that already overrepresents minorities.

It's already crazy enough that the constitutional firewalls against insane populism are in fact supporting insane populism.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 7

42 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

LETS FUCKING GO

I mean, here's the thing about it: I think he is so certain to win that the Democrats no longer have any leverage over Sinema.

It's the same problem they have with Manchin, just coming from the completely opposite direction.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I mean, here's the thing about it: I think he is so certain to win that the Democrats no longer have any leverage over Sinema.

It's the same problem they have with Manchin, just coming from the completely opposite direction.

She hasn't even held a townhall since 2019, I don't think she cares about anything other than money rolling into her bank accounts.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

She hasn't even held a townhall since 2019, I don't think she cares about anything other than money rolling into her bank accounts.

She probably wrote "Become a senator" in her manifesting journal one day, and now that she's checked it off she doesn't care anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Satchel said:

She’s an atheist who wore a cross while giving her screw voting rights speech on the floor of the senate. I don’t know what the hell she’s trying to do..

Actually, that guy ^^^^ pretty much summed it up.  She has no future as a Democrat and she figured out how dumb and gullible Republicans are.  

• Hook 'Em 1

If this imbecile thinks she’s running for president now she’s dumber than I thought.

Nah, this is just a money grab and she’s angling for a cushy job paid for by some Republican asshole after she gets easily primaried in 2 years. What a total waste. Fuck her.

• Like 1

Told y’all she isn’t running again. I’m very interested to find out what her post senate job is gonna be because once that’s discovered she should be prosecuted. It’ll probably be as the president of a Christian anti-gay anti-abortion think tank that pays her 2 million a year. 

5 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Told y’all she isn’t running again. I’m very interested to find out what her post senate job is gonna be because once that’s discovered she should be prosecuted. It’ll probably be as the president of a Christian anti-gay anti-abortion think tank that pays her 2 million a year. 

She’s angling to be the resident Lib on Fox News.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Duh. 

But the problem is the republicans are so insane they won’t want her since she has too much dem stench on her. She didn’t think it through if that’s her plan.

Oh I don't think it will work.  But she will.  Serves her right.  Fucking turncoat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

She's not up til 2024, but yes, this will happen.

Im struggling to understand why this is even a question. She’s toast. This is an obvious money grab on her part. There is literally no telling what she has been promised. I hope they screw her over and she winds up poor in a ditch. 

This imbecile bitch gave one of the most cowardly speeches I have ever heard on the floor of the senate. The whole time she looked like she was about to burst out crying because she knew how full of shit she was and the whole thing was obvious insincere fake bullshit. Manchin then said it was a great speech and so I lost all respect for him. He’s a fraud too.

Corporate hacks thwarting democracy for money! America!

Edited by JimmyJames

11 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

This imbecile bitch gave one of the most cowardly speeches I have ever heard on the floor of the senate. The whole time she looked like she was about to burst out crying because she knew how full of shit she was and the whole thing was obvious insincere fake bullshit. Manchin then said it was a great speech and so I lost all respect for him. He’s a fraud too.

Corporate hacks thwarting democracy for money! America!

That’s when you lost respect for manchin?  You’re a better man than I.

Also, cheers. 

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

That’s when you lost respect for manchin?  You’re a better man than I.

Also, cheers. 

I only respect him at all because he’s the only person on the planet who could win as a senator as a dem in West Virginia. 

Basically the worst dem on the planet is still better than the best republican.

Until that bitch in Arizona came along. She’s Ted Cruz level. 

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

But the problem is the republicans are so insane they won’t want her since she has too much dem stench on her. She didn’t think it through if that’s her plan.

disagree and believe the opposite - look at aggy as the playbook - pubs will sign up for anything that reduces cognitive dissonance

44 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

disagree and believe the opposite - look at aggy as the playbook - pubs will sign up for anything that reduces cognitive dissonance

Flipping a Senator would be a big PR win. The Republicans wouldn't turn that down.