What are you doing Kyrsten

Zonahorn

On 1/23/2023 at 8:06 PM, tchookem said:
On 1/23/2023 at 7:44 PM, HenryJames said:
That’s a powerful fucking ad.

No shit. I just imagine my MAGA acquaintances watching that ad, then watching a doom and gloom GOP bullshit hate-fest ad and them thinking, "I need to vote Republican... that's the direction we need the country to take."

He has an accent, that's all they need to know to vote against him. Even "moderate" conservatives will vote against him. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Wait, she’s running again? I thought I read some bs article quoting friends about how her job isn’t her identity and she’s always done her own thing- leading to the conclusion that she was done after her term. 

She'll drop out when she realizes she's going to get trounced.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Well, maybe you're not using the right search words.  Try "MILF" "Boobs" "Whore+Attention"

Took your advice and 100% of the results were a dude banging his mom/stepmom. So gross. Not my proudest fap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Got my first fundraising text from Ruben Gallego for Senate last night. 

Buckle up. I donated $100 on the day he announced and now I get at least one text message every single day asking for an additional $100. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

She needs to take the think tank or lobbyist gig and make as much money as she can while she can.

Is she even useful any more? Obstructing Biden's first term has been all she was paid to do and that is coming to an end just like her political career.

Why would she bother going Indy?  She's going to get absolutely crushed.  Is it the GOP paying her to siphon votes from Gallego?

Yes. That’s it. Full stop. She’s a paid operative. She’s a “dem” who followed the current GQP “talentless idiot hacks who get involved in politics as a grift” model. But then she realized that Dems and dem supporters aren’t nearly the marks that “conservatives” are, so she’s followed the money.
In the Shameless Whore Olympics, she’s a gold medalist.
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

But then she realized that Dems and dem supporters aren’t nearly the marks that “conservatives” are, so she’s followed the money.

Not so sure about that.  How many hundreds of thousands of dollars have posters here reported donating to absolute lost causes over the years?

Not so sure about that.  How many hundreds of thousands of dollars have posters here reported donating to absolute lost causes over the years?

Point made, but they’re not grift causes. Campaign donations are shitty grift. Donations to the “Save America from Antifa PAC” (where 98% of every donation pays, umm, “admin expenses,” or donations to a “Legal Defense fund,” or buying trading cards or some shit - that’s where the money’s at.
Truly…I’m still contemplating exactly how I get in on parting those rubes from some of the money they get from their govt disability checks and whatnot. My conscience is no longer a barrier - they deserve everything they get.

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Point made, but they’re not grift causes. Campaign donations are shitty grift. Donations to the “Save America from Antifa PAC” (where 98% of every donation pays, umm, “admin expenses,” or donations to a “Legal Defense fund,” or buying trading cards or some shit - that’s where the money’s at.
Truly…I’m still contemplating exactly how I get in on parting those rubes from some of the money they get from their govt disability checks and whatnot. My conscience is no longer a barrier - they deserve everything they get.

The hard part is finding a way to get their money without actually advancing anything about the R “cause”. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Why would she bother going Indy?  She's going to get absolutely crushed.  Is it the GOP paying her to siphon votes from Gallego?

Whoever bankrolled that move expects to be paid back in votes and campaign grift, er, “services performed”