What are you doing Kyrsten

Zonahorn

37 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

The guy that has held office as a democrat in GOP state for 30+ years, including Secretary of state, governor, and his current position? Never. 

Also to act like Mitch didn’t make him that offer in 2016, 2018, 2020 (to flip the senate) but he will definitely do it in 2023, which wouldn’t flip the senate until 2025 at the earliest. Okay. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Js1 said:

I think she was part of some bipartisan group that took a trip to the border? I think Cornyn took them after Biden was at the border the day before 

She could do the same thing in her home state, she hasn't even held a town hall since she was elected senator

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Zonahorn said:
Scared of her own state
6 hours ago, Zonahorn said:

She could do the same thing in her home state, she hasn't even held a town hall since she was elected senator

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

That's bc she's afraid of how much her constituents hate her, duh

She and Boebert could move to Texas and House seats.

She's smart enough to know she doesn't stand a chance in a 3-way race against Gallego and an Republican. Her play was to prevent another Dem from jumping in. Oops.

This is a woman who speaks the language of money. If Sinema thinks she might end up on the short end of the stick financially, she'll tuck her tail between her legs and retire before 2025. I fully expect Gallego to issue a press release glorifying his fundraising haul over the past month or so.

All that said, I do not share the confidence of y'all that Gallego would win a 3-way either. Just enough batshit R voters and not enough margin for error for the Ds. 

• Like 2

That’s a powerful fucking ad.
No shit. I just imagine my MAGA acquaintances watching that ad, then watching a doom and gloom GOP bullshit hate-fest ad and them thinking, "I need to vote Republican... that's the direction we need the country to take."
  • Hook 'Em 1