Tom Cotton seems like he sucks

Bullneck

35 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Which is ironical since Cotton loves him some criminal prosecution.

I probably oppose that bill too, because I suspect it's pandering by criminal law.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Of course Cornyn is incapable of recognizing satire.  He is both tone deaf and really fucking stupid.  People would notice more, except that the other senator from his state is one of the most widely disliked people in DC.

edit:  yeah, I know it's the Cotton thread, and Cotton might have been a more contentious asshole at this hearing, but Cornyn was dumber.

Edited by Paul Wesley

41 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Of course Cornyn is incapable of recognizing satire.  He is both tone deaf and really fucking stupid.  People would notice more, except that the other senator from his state is one of the most widely disliked people in DC.

edit:  yeah, I know it's the Cotton thread, and Cotton might have been a more contentious asshole at this hearing, but Cornyn was dumber.

It's really depressing that we have those two assholes representing us in the Senate. Sometimes I hate this state. 

• Rage+1 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/14/2021 at 6:17 PM, Bullneck said:

Based on the tweet below I have a feeling we're going to see a lot more of this Arky in our future.  

I didn't read this thread originally. Sorry I missed it. 

Isn't this just another front opened to undermine the United States government?

It looks like hooliganism in a coat and tie. (See Gym Jordan for the other version.) I hadn't foreseen the erosion of civil discourse leading to this.

I suppose civility is assumed in a civil society. Attack and diminish that rock foundation, and you replace it with what?

The GQP, that's what. A hostile band of idiots led by degenerates claiming to save the very thing they destroy.

I edge toward a cold murderousness that I frankly never knew was in me. Maybe it's actual patriotism. Who knows anymore?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This guy is way too conservative. I’m not worried about him being president someday. He can’t win an election outside of bumfuck Arkansas. 

he also looks like some of the men who used to be prominent members of the nazi party in the 1940’s. Total nazi vibes from cotton.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 year later...