If You Wonder Why Nothing Changes

Kyle

12 minutes ago, Kyle said:

You are too stupid to know the definition of dumb, jerkoff sock.

There's nothing wrong with jerkoff socks, and I won't tolerate your using it as some kind of slur. I once had a jerkoff sock as a young lad, and it accomplished more in its short life than you ever will (despite you serving a lot of the same functions it did).

It also never got negged for creating embarrassingly vapid threads on the internet. In other words, my jerkoff sock>>>@Kyle

We're smart. Here's our outrage of the day. It means anybody associated with this outrageous person is also outrageous!

You disagree? You're stupid. I laugh at you.

It's not worth the time to neg this tripe. Certainly any rational appeal to intelligence will be a failure. Kyle is locked in. Adhering. Oh, and irony deaf. His whole thing is a pitiful exercise in amateur operative agitprop.

It's so vacuous, that I don't see any reason to engage.

Hahahahaha, Romavicta is stupid and scared.

Ride on, cowboy.

• Hook 'Em 3

When I first noticed him shit-posting politics in DT about a month ago, I honestly assumed that he was a kid in high school, because he's twice as stupid as workswithseed.  

It also blows my mind that immamac hasn't banned him yet for turning every DT thread political.  

"The reports came as the 37-year-old activist faced criticism over a real estate spending spree — in which she snagged four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US alone."

In other words, we're not here to congratulate a black woman on her success but we're perfectly fine with slandering her with racist tactics that insinuate nefarious behavior. I'm certain @Kyle never actually read his own link, but for those of you who did, note how the NYPost sandwiched a key sentence between a couple of tantalizing photos of her real estate extravagance, a sentence with the key piece of information that reasonably explains a source of her income:

"After the sale of the home was made public, the BLM leader — who signed a multi-platform deal with Warner Bros. in October — was lambasted on social media."

So not only did she sign a deal with Warner Bros. but she also has a NYT best-seller to her name and is represented by CAA and 3 Arts Entertainment. 

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/black-lives-matter-founder-patrisse-cullors-warner-bros-television-group-overall-deal-1234806076/

But to the racist right-wing fucksticks like Kyle, their first thought is never to consider legitimately earned income but assume it can only come from illegitimate means.

Edited by Gourmand
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Let’s see, we have a black activist and self described Marxist buying a million dollar home in a predominantly white neighborhood.  On the other hand, we have multiple incidents of white cops and self described protectors of law and order killing African Americans in the street.  However will I decide where to allocate my limited capacity for outrage?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gourmand said:

In other words, we're not here to congratulate a black woman on her success but we're perfectly fine with slandering her with racist tactics that insinuate nefarious behavior. I'm certain @Kyle never actually read his own link, but for those of you who did, note how the NYPost sandwiched a key sentence between a couple of tantalizing photos of her real estate extravagance, a sentence with the key piece of information that reasonably explains a source of her income:

So not only did she sign a deal with Warner Bros. but she also has a NYT best-seller to her name and is represented by CAA and 3 Arts Entertainment. 

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/black-lives-matter-founder-patrisse-cullors-warner-bros-television-group-overall-deal-1234806076/

But to the racist right-wing fucksticks like Kyle, their first thought is never to consider legitimately earned income but assume it can only come from illegitimate means.

Unless it’s a Republican senator or congressman 

3 hours ago, Gourmand said:

In other words, we're not here to congratulate a black woman on her success but we're perfectly fine with slandering her with racist tactics that insinuate nefarious behavior. I'm certain @Kyle never actually read his own link, but for those of you who did, note how the NYPost ....

I'll stop your quote right there. So, you're saying a self-described daily tabloid, owned by Rupert Murdoch and family (save James, who quit) published a right leaning article insinuating malfeasant behavior by an activist known for promoting humane treatment of American citizens by law enforcement? But that the truth was that she took some of her savings from various work related endeavors and bought some real estate?

How timely that @Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand reminds us of who also owns The Sun tabloid in the United Kingdom (the post has been cropped for space):

6 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

On this day, 15 April 1989, the Hillsborough disaster took place during an FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest when a crush occurred after police directed fans into overcrowded areas, resulting in 96 dead and over 700 injured. 
Though it was caused by police negligence and a ground which did not adequately meet health and safety standards, the police and the Conservative government, with help from the mainstream media, concocted an entirely false story blaming working class Liverpool fans for the disaster. The right-wing tabloid Sun newspaper falsely claimed that Liverpool fans robbed the dead, urinated on police and attacked officers who were trying to save lives.
After years of campaigning by the families of the victims, eventually in 2012 the truth finally came to light, with the Hillsborough Independent Panel determining that the primary cause of the disaster was a "lack of police control". They also revealed that police had doctored 164 witness statements, that Conservative MP Irvine Patnick had passed lies from the police to the press. The police also went to extreme lengths in their attempts shift responsibility to the victims, even testing the blood of dead children for alcohol to try to blame them for their own deaths.
New inquests held in 2016 also found that the crush was caused by police, exacerbated by stadium defects. They determined that the senior police officer responsible breached his duty of care and that this amounted to gross negligence. They determined that the 96 victims were unlawfully killed.
To this day, many people in Liverpool still boycott The Sun.

I don't have as high an IQ as the original poster, but the real people being "hussled" are not being "hussled" by hussies, they are swallowing whatever and whenever the billionaire tells them via his rather large conglomerate ...erm... organ. I'd say the Liverpudlians' boycott is the smart take.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

When I first noticed him shit-posting politics in DT about a month ago, I honestly assumed that he was a kid in high school, because he's twice as stupid as workswithseed.  

It also blows my mind that immamac hasn't banned him yet for turning every DT thread political.  

He had to have every post moderated for 3 months. He got better, seems like he didn't learn his lesson. He is very close to purgatory lol. 

There haven't been any socks in this thread. 

• Hook 'Em 3

I'm not sure how this Kyle's post is an explanation of why nothing ever changes but we haven't had a good jihad here in quite awhile, and you guys know that I'm always up for a good stoning!  

Having said that, Marx never argued that anybody should be poor, let alone Marxists.  In fact, in The Poverty of Philosophy, he argues exactly the opposite. So Kyle's implication ---- that Patrisse Cullors is a fraud because she's a wealthy marxist ----- is based on a false belief.  

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Ah, yea old “Liberals aren’t allowed to be rich, and if they are, must be corrupt.”

Classic. 

seth meyers good job GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

The bafflement as to how one of the most popular Presidents in the last twenty years who signed a multi (multi means more than one!) book deal worth around $60 million dollars and was able to buy a house worth about $11 million was one of those occurrences that made me scratch my head and think. "and when y'all (GOP voters) harp on and on about the deficit and then end up spending more than previous administrations you expect me to think you're good at math?"

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

Thanks Tom. I'm glad your boyfriend called you in for reinforcements. #usernamechecksout

No problem.  I came as soon as I got his texts. 

I've only negged about 65% of your posts in this thread.  If you want me to go ahead and knock out the rest of them, let me know.

• Haha 2

Was this originally in DT?  I sorta stopped reading that board because it’s the same dozen or so people railing on gun control, defending police, implying racism is overblown, bitching about cancel culture, overblowing the question of trans athletes, etc.  

They’re fully entitled to their opinion but it’s a beating.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'll stop your quote right there. So, you're saying a self-described daily tabloid, owned by Rupert Murdoch and family (save James, who quit) published a right leaning article insinuating malfeasant behavior by an activist known for promoting humane treatment of American citizens by law enforcement? But that the truth was that she took some of her savings from various work related endeavors and bought some real estate?

How timely that @Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand reminds us of who also owns The Sun tabloid in the United Kingdom (the post has been cropped for space):

I don't have as high an IQ as the original poster, but the real people being "hussled" are not being "hussled" by hussies, they are swallowing whatever and whenever the billionaire tells them via his rather large conglomerate ...erm... organ. I'd say the Liverpudlians' boycott is the smart take.

Oooh malfeasant, love that word. ;) 

5 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Unpossible

42 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Was this originally in DT?  I sorta stopped reading that board because it’s the same dozen or so people railing on gun control, defending police, implying racism is overblown, bitching about cancel culture, overblowing the question of trans athletes, etc.  

They’re fully entitled to their opinion but it’s a beating.  

It was. It got moved.

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Y'all are having a great time piling on the bad faith concern troll, but the woman in question is clearly a grifting sociopath.

Ok even if so, that has what to do with the BLM movement or racial equality in general?  

im sure someone somewhere is stealing money from a cancer research charity. That doesn’t mean funding cancer research is a bad thing, nor is it why cancer isn’t cured yet. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Y'all are having a great time piling on the bad faith concern troll, but the woman in question is clearly a grifting sociopath.

Can you explain further? I am not super aware of her behavior in total from the inception of the org.

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ok even if so, that has what to do with the BLM movement or racial equality in general?  

im sure someone somewhere is stealing money from a cancer research charity. That doesn’t mean funding cancer research is a bad thing, nor is it why cancer isn’t cured yet. 

It has nothing to do with racial equality. It has nothing to do with the "BLM movement".

I'm not saying it does. What it DOES expose is the insipidness of white liberalism. This woman is rich because a bunch of dumb white liberals dumped buckets of money onto her even though she's an obvious grifter. It's not a big deal or important, but it's an interesting object lesson into the stupidity of rich white liberals when it comes to issues of identity.

It's a tale as old as time. She scolds them in a way that makes them feel righteous and they love her for it. Meanwhile all the money the white liberals give her she happily spends to build a little nest for herself in the forest of white liberal wealth.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Can you explain further? I am not super aware of her behavior in total from the inception of the org.

She has an act. She has a performance that she gives, and monied white liberals love the performance so they buy it. Tens of thousands for a couple of hours in a speaking engagement. Millions in book and TV show and "production" deals. Creating woke content for woke liberals. None of the money and none of the effort really does anything for impacted black communities. It's theater.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Mini-baller? The lunatic racist woman? I mean maybe. 

I always assumed Mini-baller and her husband shared that handle. Either that or she had multiple personalities, both of which sucked. Her posting style varied so much, it just always seemed like two people. Some time she sounded like Karen the wine mom, then "she" would post at 12:30AM and be all bro this and bro that...like an oilfield hand. What was her husband's handle on HF? Frogstyle or something like that? Didn't he claim he was a former SEAL, then someone on the board figured out he was a BUDs washout or something? "He would have totally got in, but he hurt his knee" or something like that? 

• Haha 1

You mean the Trumps? Yeah they did that.
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

She has an act. She has a performance that she gives, and monied white liberals love the performance so they buy it. Tens of thousands for a couple of hours in a speaking engagement. Millions in book and TV show and "production" deals. Creating woke content for woke liberals. None of the money and none of the effort really does anything for impacted black communities. It's theater.

Thanks for the info/insight.

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

And when she comes into this forum defending her actions she'll get negged into oblivion as well.

Sure. By all means, keep shouting at the regressive troglodytes. Their criticism of this grifter isn't in good faith. They're just looking for another justification to support white supremacist politics.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Kyle said:

Seriously ... how long are you guys going to keep up the circle jerk? What size jizz jar do you guys have? I do admit, you guys can mobilize morons faster than Hitler.

Guy espouses ideology that the majority of aggy share, then calls everybody else aggy.

Ceelo Green Kool GIF

https://apnews.com/article/black-lives-matter-90-million-finances-8a80cad199f54c0c4b9e74283d27366f

The foundation said it committed $21.7 million in grant funding to official and unofficial BLM chapters, as well as 30 Black-led local organizations. It ended 2020 with a balance of more than $60 million, after spending nearly a quarter of its assets on the grant funds and other charitable giving.

55 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Sure. By all means, keep shouting at the regressive troglodytes. Their criticism of this grifter isn't in good faith. They're just looking for another justification to support white supremacist politics.

This doesn’t even make sense. I could eat a bowl of Alpha Bits cereal and shit out a better post. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I always assumed Mini-baller and her husband shared that handle. Either that or she had multiple personalities, both of which sucked. Her posting style varied so much, it just always seemed like two people. Some time she sounded like Karen the wine mom, then "she" would post at 12:30AM and be all bro this and bro that...like an oilfield hand. What was her husband's handle on HF? Frogstyle or something like that? Didn't he claim he was a former SEAL, then someone on the board figured out he was a BUDs washout or something? "He would have totally got in, but he hurt his knee" or something like that? 

it's weird, because frogstyle started out as such a great poster. she started out as lauren1996, and went through several usernames over time. 

but yeah, she went sort of insane after the oil boom. she was in the oil patch and posted frequently about that. then she went full south african and started posted about "the bleks." 

it was a weird character arc.