Surly Horns Podcast Season 2 Episode 14

immamac

We talk with Derka and Slorch about all things Chris Beard including the Texas Tech years and us stealing all their coaches and players. We move on from that and talk all kinds of things, some talk of spring practice, but mostly just offseason bullshit. RIP DMX.

8 hours ago, SDG said:

Some of you assholes owe Slorch some rep for stepping up.    

Thank you for the props, but it was completely cool and relaxed.  My only regret is that we couldn't have done it in person.  Immamac and RGBIII were awesome mediators, and even better editors.  Derka and I had a chance to visit before they got on and yes, he's someone I could talk sports with for a long ass time. I think we would have had fun talking about most anything, but that was the rare topic/ timing where y'all actually had some interest in what a different school's fans might think. I might be a little on the optimistic side on my prediction, but I'm not ignoring what I know about Beard, as well as the things lining up in his favor.  We'll see how it turns out in '21-22.

Nice podcast. Listened this a.m. while on KP duty at the casa. Kudos to @slorch for being a good sport even though all his corches are belong to us.  @shadow_operative thanks for the roundball insights. I haven't been this invested in Texas basketball since TJ Ford's freshman year. Really excited to see what they are going to Look like. @RGBIII, that crawfish sushi roll sounds horrendous but, because you are likely neck deep in cotton candy smelling tittays right now I accept that you don't care to hear my opinion. @immamac, thanks to you as well for keeping this rickety prisoner ship of degenerates and imbeciles afloat <Richard Gere I've got nowhere else to go. gif>.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Tigersnake said:

Nice podcast. Listened this a.m. while on KP duty at the casa. Kudos to @slorch for being a good sport even though all his corches are belong to us.  @shadow_operative thanks for the roundball insights. I haven't been this invested in Texas basketball since TJ Ford's freshman year. Really excited to see what they are going to Look like. @RGBIII, that crawfish sushi roll sounds horrendous but, because you are likely neck deep in cotton candy smelling tittays right now I accept that you don't care to hear my opinion. @immamac, thanks to you as well for keeping this rickety prisoner ship of degenerates and imbeciles afloat <Richard Gere I've got nowhere else to go. gif>.

Haha it sounds awful but I promise it is incredible. Sushi zushi ragin Cajun, it’s their most popular roll. Cheese shouldn’t be near sushi....but they fucking did it and I don’t regret a single bite

• Hook 'Em 1

@immamac & @RGBIII 

OUTSTANDING podcast! You guys are getting better and better. Great insight on Beard, staff, players, etc. Starting to get excited about Texas Hoops...been awhile. As always, great info on Football. Thank you. 

Thanks for the shoutout. 

Edited by BigSwingingD
Fuck around and find out
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Man I love the podcasts every time but every time I see the surly horns graphic I have to ask why isn’t it centered and it looks like it’s one click over the the left. Does anyone else know this or is it just my extreme ocd?

FUCK. Never noticed and now I can't unsee...