I’m only surprised by the lack of sofas

luke duke

On 4/23/2021 at 12:17 PM, DCA_HORN said:

I had an unopened beer thrown at me just about in the same spot.

You had an unopened Natty Light thrown at you. I've partied in that area several times, late 90s, it was pure debauchery. Those houses are literally a touch cleaner than a crack house.  

Back in 2005:

Ohio State: Ohio State officials said they apologized in e-mails to Texas fans that complained about being
harassed while visiting for last Saturday's game.

Athletics Director Gene Smith said he responded to about a dozen e-mails from visitors who said Ohio State fans were drunk,
violent and used foul language.

A spokeswoman said Ohio State President Karen Holbrook also responded to several dozen complaints from University of Texas fans. One reply ended up in a blog on an Austin newspaper's Web site.

Holbrook wrote that the university has been trying to change its
culture from being disrespectful to welcoming, but work still needs
to be done.

130.gif

Different president, though.  I guess not much changes.

Edited by Bullneck

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I thought that might be some kind of photoshop, but I guess not:

A lot of prominent public university Presidents are often surprised, in a not-so-good-way, after some time on the job.  In cases like Texas, Michigan, or Wisconsin---the President of the University of XYZ is not so much an executive administrator or academic leader.  Instead, they are more fundraiser, glad-hander, appearance-maker, event emcee, ubiquitous speaker, legislative lobbyist, governor ornament, proponent for the arts, fundraiser again, alumni liaison, and micro manager of the athletic department.  Basically, everything except running the academic and business sides of a large university.  

But I've noticed that at Ohio State...for the last 15 years...the role of the University President seems to be apologizing for felons, condemning violence, and in general dealing with the fallout of the behavior of 50,000 low-life pieces of shit day after day after day.  That school, and President Johnson, should be happy about the people of color on that campus actually maintaining the academic prowess and research excellence of that school.  Because the tens of thousands of glorified Ohioan White Trash that permeate that camps are not helping their stature. 

That school is a glaring example of the Pareto Principle.  20% of the students are doing 80% of the research and advancement, while 80% of the students are setting 120% of the fires.  

On 4/25/2021 at 1:24 PM, Bullneck said:

I thought that might be some kind of photoshop, but I guess not:

woah, woah there Kristina.....take it easy. Goddamn, for a second there I thought she might even wag a finger in their general direction.