Texas @ Oklahoma State Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, Lat22 said:

Thank God he’s going to finish the JP Howell story when they come back. One thing I’ve come to realize after watching several series on ESPN+ is that Greg and Keith are great announcers. 

This x100

“He got lucky with that one, it looked like a high offspeed pitch” 

“I’m not arguing with the call, but that looked high and outside” 

there’s been more things said by the play by play guy but my point is they can’t even believe some of the calls this umpire is making. 

12 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

“He got lucky with that one, it looked like a high offspeed pitch” 

“I’m not arguing with the call, but that looked high and outside” 

there’s been more things said by the play by play guy but my point is they can’t even believe some of the calls this umpire is making. 

He's a Gary Ward Homer.....he didn't do that during the first two games due to them being behind.

24 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Well, at least we didn't get swept at home I guess. Clearly second tier in the league this year.

You have some good arms.  At least as good as any of the other conference teams we’ve played.  And a pretty good defense.  I’d be shocked if you stay sub 500 in the league and wouldn’t be surprised if you go on a little run.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

As I stated last night, it wasn't there yesterday, either. Texas hit .148 for the doubleheader (9 of 61). Fortunately, four of those hits went yard.

A series win is always nice, but the offense hasn't been great. Way too many strikeouts and passive plate appearances.

I’m not saying ignore batting averages, but on base percentage and slugging percentage are what win or lose you games