Kim Mulkey to LSU

BurntOrange&White

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Underdog said:

No argument out of me about that and from all appearances a heckuva person as well. 

Dawn is awesome. I have no doubt she could coach men just as successfully as she coaches women. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing like acting upset and self-righteous as you read a prepared statement that has unnatural pauses as you go to the next line and turn pages as if you’ve never seen the words before.  I think the gesturing may have been written down as well. 

By all means, sue the wapo. Let’s get some discovery and legal protection happening. 

also sounds like if Sandusky had a pc saying hey what about all the kids I didn’t rape over the years huh?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Duane Moore said:

I’m no Kim Mulkey fan but what exactly was she supposed to do to get Britney Griner out of a Russian prison?

Nothing.  It doesn't mean she couldn't have issued a statement of support.

Mulkey strikes me as the type who thinks Griner was lucky to have her as a coach, as opposed to her being lucky she had Griner as a player.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

I’m no Kim Mulkey fan but what exactly was she supposed to do to get Britney Griner out of a Russian prison?

Stuff like below article is why some folks upset that Mulkey didn't speak out in support of Griner while she was in Russian prison.

Screenshot_20240323-164709_kindlephoto-7895279.thumb.png.edc256167888cf25e673f40f9eb9bc89.png

https://lailluminator.com/2024/02/17/griner-baylor/

Edited by LTtxfan
Damn autocorrect
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Stuff like below article is why some folks upset that Mulkey didn't speak out in support of Griner while she was in Russian prison.

Screenshot_20240323-164709_kindlephoto-7895279.thumb.png.edc256167888cf25e673f40f9eb9bc89.png

https://lailluminator.com/2024/02/17/griner-baylor/

That seems like a better angle to go after her by the RedditCFB account, but then again that account seems like the type who thinks starting a #FreeBritney hashtag on Twitter or changing a profile pic on Instagram actually means something. 

2 hours ago, boilerhorn said:

And for everyone's sake, I hope it really is.  She's a horrible human being.  On the same level as Briles and Paterno.

That’s a pretty high threshold. Not a Mulkey fan and have heard she is a POS, but there would have to be some heinous things coming out to put her with those two shitbags. 

2 hours ago, Duane Moore said:

Mulkey gave Grindr the same advice she gave her at Baylor. “Don’t do any of that dyke shit or you’ll get Patrick Dennehy’d.” Baylor or Russian prison, the rules are the same in both places. This is how terrible Mulkey is. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, MrBig said:

Mulkey gave Grindr the same advice she gave her at Baylor. “Don’t do any of that dyke shit or you’ll get Patrick Dennehy’d.” Baylor or Russian prison, the rules are the same in both places. This is how terrible Mulkey is. 

Thats how terrible Baylor is.  As well as you, for apparently not being able to use her actual name.

• Hook 'Em 3