Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

100 yards, but you have to eat a dozen hot wings every 1 yards and slam a beer every 25 yards. 

You’ve inadvertently bringing back our failed nacho sprint competition of 2015. Brilliant idea, never fully executed. It’s a sprint while both participants have to hold and eat a basket of nachos. 

5 minutes ago, tokamak said:

Can we start crowdsourcing FreeHorn now, or does decorum dictate that we must wait until 6:01?

I get it. I know the rules here so do what you gotta do. But there is a reason Texas coaches thought this was a done deal. If the pick is Oregon, something major happened in this recruitment between about 930pm last night and now. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, FreeHorn said:

I get it. I know the rules here so do what you gotta do. But there is a reason Texas coaches thought this was a done deal. If the pick is Oregon, something major happened in this recruitment between about 930pm last night and now. 

Groveling isn't a good look.

2 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

If you have knowledge just say why you feel the way you do now. Don’t wait till you’re proven wrong or happen to be right. 

Edited by utfan87

1 minute ago, FreeHorn said:

oh oh oh, Cristobal does love to hand out stacks of prepaid debit cards!  CAM WILLIAMS BINGO CARD COMPLETE

"Oregon surged!"

- $9.95ers

4 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

2 minutes ago, utfan87 said:

If you have knowledge just say why you feel the way you do now don’t wait till you’re proven wrong or happen to be right. 

This is exactly why even though a certain 2023 five-star QB from Louisiana is my nephew I don't bring you guys any inside information. Just not worth the risk.

• Haha 4

Just now, utfan87 said:

If you have knowledge just say why you feel the way you do now. Don’t wait till you’re proven wrong or happen to be right. 

He told his coaches and teammates last night/yesterday the pick was Texas. He showed his Texas commitment edit to basketball teammates after practice this week. He has already done his commitment interview with quotes with a Texas 9.99er, though they won’t admit it so that they don’t burn any bridges. So again if it’s Oregon something happened or Big Cam did a great job trolling a lot of people. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck You 2
  • Rage+1 2

12 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

Yeah. It’s almost like he told the staff he was a silent and has changed his mind. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

He told his coaches and teammates last night/yesterday the pick was Texas. He showed his Texas commitment edit to basketball teammates after practice this week. He has already done his commitment interview with quotes with a Texas 9.99er, though they won’t admit it so that they don’t burn any bridges. So again if it’s Oregon something happened or Big Cam did a great job trolling a lot of people. 

Or is this Duncanville and samples biting us in the ass again? #snakebit

4 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

This is exactly why even though a certain 2023 five-star QB from Louisiana is my nephew I don't bring you guys any inside information. Just not worth the risk.

What is said on surly stays on surly

9 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

So he’d be the second Duncanville player in the last couple years to pull that move. Remember the real CTJ?

22 minutes ago, randygilman said:

Lets kill every coach

I got a few in mind. 

Mack Brown post 2010 for leading us into a decade of mediocrity. 

Charlie Strong for continuing the trend

Herman for being a fuckhead providing false hope for a year. Then nose diving this bitch back down. 

Saban because he's the devil. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

Why did you let them coerce you into posting this prior to the announcement? Why possibly ruin the kids moment to appease a bunch of pussy ass bitches on a message board?

8 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Why did you let them coerce you into posting this prior to the announcement? Why possibly ruin the kids moment to appease a bunch of pussy ass bitches on a message board?

Assuming any of that is even true, do you actually think posting it 45 minutes before his announcement on Surly is going to ruin his commitment?

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting