Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

23 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Behind a payrall. Can you paste? Because I cancelled my Athletic membership years back when they tied themselves to Liucci. 

15 hours ago, Ignatius said:

How many yen is $9.95?

I played golf with the guy yesterday and he was overtly affecting a Japanese accent all day. The marshal warned us to make him stop. It was … uncomfortable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

That article was depressing as hell.  No mention of our staff and the only time Texas came up was about our impending SEC coattails and battling a MAC school for a JAG.  The recruits we’re after that it mentioned are by no means sure things to end up here.
We are not currently relevant, which is suboptimal.  
Not trying to be chicken little over here, but it’s hard nowadays on the recruiting front.

It was posted by Satya. You should’ve known what it was going to say
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

There are reasons to feel confident with Stewart right now but the kid has completely flipped things around twice already and now Aggy are getting involved with the usual bag bullshit so its best to consider him a coin toss. I think it has more to do with Winfield; I don't see him bailing for Michigan St...  but if Tucker gets the LSU gig as many expect will happen? Yeah he gone. 

You think Aggy has a chance with Stewart? I'm sure they'll unload the bags but have to think Stewart isn't quite that shortsighted especially if other schools are competitive on that front

13 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

Great so we may lose both RBs. Are they not watching the same Bijan I’m watching or wtf is going on?

We ain't losing either of them. We have Stan Drayton on this. By the time Drayton is done, he'll have Blue and Miller signed, with Trevonte Citizen locked up as a grayshirt. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It doesn’t seem like the staff gives a shit about keeping Blue. 

Makes sense… the nerve of this kid to get kicked off a team, not play a senior season, and think he’s supposed to be treated like some crowned jewel. It is crazy though because when he committed in February it was such a big deal lol things change fast.

• Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Makes sense… the nerve of this kid to get kicked off a team, not play a senior season, and think he’s supposed to be treated like some crowned jewel. It is crazy though because when he committed in February it was such a big deal lol things change fast.

Life comes at you fast.  Hope the kids learns from it.

2 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

Highly highly unlikely but I wonder if Sark considers throwing in a little check in call with Klubnik. That Clemson offense is a train wreck right now.

I think he's 100% in on Arch, and doesn't want to do anything to derail that. Might be a big gamble if it doesn't work out. Maybe he's already a silent commit but I highly doubt it. 

3 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

Highly highly unlikely but I wonder if Sark considers throwing in a little check in call with Klubnik. That Clemson offense is a train wreck right now.

Klubnik probably sees the Clemson job as wide open to be won. Also, aggy legacy that was never coming here.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting