Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

We aren’t getting Evan Stewart. It’s not happening. He’s just stirring up drama. No need to get our hopes up. It can’t happen. No chance. 

I was there with you but BHarris cant be liking tweets like that after posting Devonta smith videos. On the same day that Worthy tweeted at Evan.I choose to believe. 

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

We aren’t getting Evan Stewart. It’s not happening. He’s just stirring up drama. No need to get our hopes up. It can’t happen. No chance. 

There is exactly a zero percent chance that Evan Stewart would commit to us on a Monday night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

All I’m saying is that some of you people have clearly never peed on your dog when you walk out the door to go check your mailbox. 
Decipher that and you will figure it all out. I can’t make it any clearer than that for anyone without burning bridges. 

Are you saying that we might as well be trying to drive an RV under a bridge?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Getafix said:

So ... the next commit is Red?

I mean- if I was Red I wouldn’t want to pull the trigger now if people are getting themselves hyped up for Stewart. 
On a serious note I have no official or actual knowledge that Stewart is coming to school here. All indications are it’s actually not happening and it’s exactly what I said. Still, a part of me refuses to give up hope that it will happen. And that’s the part of me that’s been repeating the mantra- “it will all be ok when we pull Ewers from the portal, flip Stewart, ink some stud offensive linemen and get a good WR and starting OL from the portal. And I was repeating that since about November 1st, long before Ewers was in the portal. It’s just sort of a feeling. Not based on anything. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

13 minutes ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

Sucks that Stewart is off the table, but we could back channel to pull Quay Davis out of the portal 

Maybe we're trying to steal the wrong thing from aggy. If Sark found a way to get a copy of jimbo’s playbook, we could sleep easy at night, knowing it wouldn't matter who we lined up at WR

Edited by TotallyLegit

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I mean- if I was Red I wouldn’t want to pull the trigger now if people are getting themselves hyped up for Stewart. 
On a serious note I have no official or actual knowledge that Stewart is coming to school here. All indications are it’s actually not happening and it’s exactly what I said. Still, a part of me refuses to give up hope that it will happen. And that’s the part of me that’s been repeating the mantra- “it will all be on when we pull Ewers from the portal, flip Stewart ink some stuff offensive linemen and get a good WR and starting OL from the portal. And I was repeating that since about November 1st long before Ewers was in the portal. It’s just sort of a feeling. Not based on anything

It’s based on your feeling. It’s good enough for me. 

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

On a serious note I have no official or actual knowledge that Stewart is coming to school here. All indications are it’s actually not happening and it’s exactly what I said. Still, a part of me refuses to give up hope that it will happen. And that’s the part of me that’s been repeating the mantra- “it will all be on when we pull Ewers from the portal, flip Stewart ink some stuff offensive linemen and get a good WR and starting OL from the portal. And I was repeating that since about November 1st long before Ewers was in the portal. It’s just sort of a feeling. Not based on anything. 

Wait. So did you piss on the dog or not? 

Well, while we’re waiting for the next commit…this is a pretty cool little video. I laughed a little and got some chills. I thought it was [mention=397]immamac[/mention] talking at the very beginning lol. Good music too. Just posted on the QE thread. SIAP

Lol, that's actually pretty great
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TexasEx said:

Wait. So did you piss on the dog or not? 

All the time. My dog isn’t very smart. I go piss in the back yard all the time and she just walks right into it. It’s really really dumb on her part I think. But, I suppose there are guys who pay extra for that so, who knows. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting