Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

I have been in meetings since 10, was very excited to scroll through the thread on probably the best NSD in recent memory. Got through the first 4 Jessie Armstead posts before jumping to the end. I cannot imagine how many crayons were consumed today by surly posters but I am buying some Crayola stock as we speak

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:

Gerry hinting we may have gotten a recruit from California.

I thought they were just walking through the hypothetical situation of getting Greene, and possible impact on Campbell.  I don't think he meant he thought we actually got Greene.  (I could be wrong ... would be great if we already got him, obviously.)

7 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

The under 55 years old money got tired of this shit, and the patrician attitudes of the blue hairs, and crowd sourced a bunch of NIL money.  The staff deserves recognition for building relationships with these players to bring it all home.

agreed. Flood, Sark, Davis, Banks have some serious P5 skins on the wall and Joseph was at ND for some playoff appearances.  Drayton has been very good.

that was why everyone was big on the staff Sark put together and rightfully so.   then 5-7 happened.

everyone will forget 5-7 if they can win 10 games next year and build momentum.  we'll see but they recruited like BAMF we expected this year with a huge assist.  Here's to hoping the assist is only needed to build on top of a great season and not needed for them to fix the base structure after an implosion again.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TexasFan21 said:

Deleted. What did it say?

Spoiler

The under 55 years old money got tired of this shit, and the patrician attitudes of the blue hairs, and crowd sourced a bunch of NIL money.  The staff deserves recognition for building relationships with these players to bring it all home.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting