Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

On 5/26/2019 at 10:28 AM, Here’s the deal said:

This kid wouldn’t have even mentioned A&M if she hadn’t kept bringing them up.  Heck, she was making him so uncomfortable, he was.almost out of camera view by the end of the video.

Good grief that was pathetic 

This kid wouldn’t have even mentioned A&M if she hadn’t kept bringing them up.  Heck, she was making him so uncomfortable, he was.almost out of camera view by the end of the video.

Pretty amazing that you can disappear off the face of the earth for a few days and be found tripping balls under a bridge and then just resume your career talking to high school kids.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Pretty amazing that you can disappear off the face of the earth for a few days and be found tripping balls under a bridge and then just resume your career talking to high school kids.

Drugs are a hell of a drug.

What's it gonna take...early playing time, feels like family, parents love a certain school, $-E-C, I don't know...

What a tool

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

She sounds high.

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Kid has been coached well, no way to tell hand size.

• Like 1

IT

One to Watch: Vincent Paige, 6-foot-2, 215, 2022 defensive end from Denton Guyer was a specimen on the field. Explosive first step, violent hands, good feet, and plenty of room for growth. Texas really liked the sophomore-to-be and will keep him on the radar.

On 6/3/2019 at 4:20 PM, Machinator said:

IT

Reveal hidden contents

One to Watch: Vincent Paige, 6-foot-2, 215, 2022 defensive end from Denton Guyer was a specimen on the field. Explosive first step, violent hands, good feet, and plenty of room for growth. Texas really liked the sophomore-to-be and will keep him on the radar.

44 minutes ago, fellside said:

Don't want to start a 2023 thread but I saw Shawn Robinson's little brother and he's already 6'3, going into 9th grade, and can sling it.

Yeah, but is he a turnover machine like big bro?

19 hours ago, fellside said:

Don't want to start a 2023 thread but I saw Shawn Robinson's little brother and he's already 6'3, going into 9th grade, and can sling it.

Wonder if he'll play at five schools in six years, like his brother? 

41 minutes ago, Fud said:
20 hours ago, fellside said:

Wonder if he'll play at five schools in six years, like his brother?  

I know this is the wrong thread, but I wonder if Justin Rogers bails on TCU if they give the starting job to Baldwin this fall.

TFB Open Post: https://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.com/2019/06/open-post-weekend-june-14th-16th/

Thirsty Thursday 
– Darius Terrell

Welcome back to another edition of Thirsty Thursdays! As always, I’m here to try to help quench your thirst for Longhorn Football in the drought of the offseason, along with other topics of interest in Longhorn sports this week.

More on 2022 Stars

Over the course of last weekend, Texas hosted a number of talented recruits. A particular trio made their way to town with a lot of attention from the Texas staff awaiting them. Bishop Dunne standouts LB Jordan Crook and DB Landon Hullaby made their way to Austin with Hullaby’s older brother and current 2020 Texas commit, Jaden Hullaby.

I was able to catch up with Crook, who already hold offers from the likes of USC, Oklahoma State, Georgia Tech, and Missouri and is being touted by some as the top LB in the nation for his class, to get his thoughts on the trip.

“I loved the atmosphere of Texas and the showed a lot of love for this to be my first time in Austin. I could tell right off that they seemed very interested in me.”

Who invited them out?

“My coach got (myself) and Landon a visit set up with Coach Warehime. We toured the campus and then we had a photo shoot. From there we went out to watch camp for a bit. Before we left, they invited us back out to the pool party in two weeks.”

Crook told me that he and Hullaby intend to be present at the pool party next weekend and they will be accompanied by 2022 Fort Worh (Nolan Catholic) RB Emeka Megwa, who already holds an early offer from the Longhorns.

Crook also told me that he has trips planned to USC and Georgia Tech later this summer, two schools that have already offered him and made him a priority.

My Take: It’s extremely early to be talking about anything too serious with prospects that won’t sign until 2 ½ years from now, but Texas is doing a tremendous job of laying the groundwork early with some studs in the 2022 class which could pay off big-time in the future. All three players, Crook, Hullaby, and Megwa, figure to be National prospects and it sure doesn’t hurt Texas that they have an ace up their sleeve in Jaden Hullaby.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting