Digital Horse Racing (ZED & NFTs)

Nice Guy Eddie

I was annoyed with not buying a horse in the drop so I bought one of the open market. Found a horse Z10 that had only run its griffin/maiden race with odds of 9. Cost $1750. In 5 races since, I'm 1-1-0. Actually up a small bit with the win. 

If anyone want to buy a share, let's talk. If I can get a few more wins, I may place her sale for a quick profit.

https://knowyourhorses.com/horses/4393

Like this color better than Reasonable's aggie maroon.

• Hook 'Em 1

I was able to snipe a second horse in this wave, found way to do it - have to refresh every minute or so waiting for horses it seems, they will fill in at some point, buy key is setting filter to "max" category price willing to pay and then sort by highest to lowest so the horses "at the bottom" show up first before people scroll down to get to them.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I was able to snipe a second horse in this wave, found way to do it - have to refresh every minute or so waiting for horses it seems, they will fill in at some point, buy key is setting filter to "max" category price willing to pay and then sort by highest to lowest so the horses "at the bottom" show up first before people scroll down to get to them.

Congrats. 

54 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I was annoyed with not buying a horse in the drop so I bought one of the open market. Found a horse Z10 that had only run its griffin/maiden race with odds of 9. Cost $1750. In 5 races since, I'm 1-1-0. Actually up a small bit with the win. 

If anyone want to buy a share, let's talk. If I can get a few more wins, I may place her sale for a quick profit.

https://knowyourhorses.com/horses/4393

Like this color better than Reasonable's aggie maroon.

I'm in! How much?

My decision making is currently impaired so I'm willing to go half if you want. As long as I don't have to do anything but watch online races and occasionally muck stalls. Happy to go less if others want in and/or you don't want to give you that big of a piece.

Also I do not trust Here for Zed unless he can correctly get 80% on this quiz:

1. Who is Briscoe's best pal and what is his favorite animal?

2. Use your own words to tell me about the wreath fund.

3. What is Fit Lump's alter ego?

4. Do you have a favorite Denny's employee? If so, what is his/her name?

5. Please explain the acronym RAT

12 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trying an experiment with Reasonable. Racing him in Class II to see if we can force a bad loss. Maybe we can push him down in class with some losses. 

https://zed.run/race/jayqwI2n

11 hours ago, PhillyD said:

Not sure how I feel about that performance

That race was a bit nuts. We can't do anything in Class 3 but I race up in Class 2 and we finish 4th. My plan to lose points backfired and we gained a point for 4th.

11 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

i think i got 1/5 and i been around for 20 years. 

• Haha 1

1) cannot remember name, but had big muscles iirc.

2) started with fake cancer dude, forgot posters name

3) mackensy aka cam whore

4) only reference i know is gideon stare of death

5) rude ass tatas

Never got a email or link.  There are still some $20K horses left when i clicked on the link this morning, but they are probably actually sold.  May end up buying from the opensea place.

@Nice Guy Eddie how did the transfer from opensea into zed account work.  I made a metamask account, but I am not sure how to link that to Zed account or make sure the horse would actually make it in there.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

Rudy

money was raised for fake cancer

romeo rose

noach

rude ass tids

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

We need to decide how we want to run him. I was waiting on the last people to pay up and then ask the group. Do you want me to decide when to run and how much?  

i haven't paid yet, where do i send my money?  i'm a venmo guy.

He's won at 1400 but I almost feel like that's a false flag.  The win came in his first ever race I think.  Watching him run, he seems like a closer so the 1600-2200 races would seem like a good fit.

Im unsure what to think of his 1400 races.  Last night, he raced up a class and finished 4th at that distance.   Were probably going to have to run a bunch of cheap races to see if we can figure him out.

I may also be full of shit.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Cool. I will send the Venmo info to both of you. And I will run some races later today. Shoot for 3pm central. I will post here. 

I did get my link and finally got the page to come up with horse but had the same experience where by the time I got the the last step the horse was purchased. I tried a ton but no luck. 

@Nice Guy Eddie, I have a funded WETH Zed account now so before I transfer back I might just use that to move over for my share of the horse(s). But at least send me your Venmo account so I can transfer over for RM.

Btw, my link still works but unfortunately the only horses available are min Z3 15K ones. Might need to pool some serious money to get that one.

Edited by ZB'Tejas

@NOMAAA @Angry Gorilla @huge @henrygandorf @PhillyD @ZB'Tejas @Zepol87 @Baboontyme @MonkeyDoughnut @Here for Zed @Da Fino @Mr Bean

Saturday Race 1: https://zed.run/race/aKrH8JTc

Races appears to be popular so the wait between races is long.  Post time is 4:30pm.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Can't believe only one of you got the Roman question.

I don't understand the discord thing to be honest. Mac messaged me and said I needed to add my account in the profile and fill out some thing he sent me so I did that but I still can't connect. Doesn't seem like we're going that route for communications anyway?

Also Eddie, do you want to sell me a stake of that pony you bought last night? I'm ok with whatever. 

1 hour ago, Baboontyme said:

Can't believe only one of you got the Roman question.

I don't understand the discord thing to be honest. Mac messaged me and said I needed to add my account in the profile and fill out some thing he sent me so I did that but I still can't connect. Doesn't seem like we're going that route for communications anyway?

Also Eddie, do you want to sell me a stake of that pony you bought last night? I'm ok with whatever. 

I will break Red Bull into 10% shares. $175 plus add another $50 for race entry fees.  

I'm going to be away most of the mid-day but here are some Sunday morning races to get your fix.

Other links if you don't have them:

Late evening matinee

I've been sticking to some lower $2-5 races so we learn more about our horses. I'm happy to bump up the races with higher entry fees. We can test out the competition. What say everyone?