chinese space station rocket uncontrolled re-entry tomorrow night

Hagbard Celine

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Why can’t Space Force just blow it up into tiny pieces to help them burn up in reentry? Dumb Guardians cant seem to guard shit.

Yeah, my first thought was to send up Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck and Owen Wilson to blow it up.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Can Marjorie Taylor Greene and her followers re-aim that Jewish Space Laser up there and shoot the fucker down before it hurts anybody?  

37 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I have a co-worker who is legitimately afraid this rocket is going to land on her.  She is...an interesting person.

Just wear a helmet...

24 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Why can’t Space Force just blow it up into tiny pieces to help them burn up in reentry? Dumb Guardians cant seem to guard shit.

This is actually a good question - I would think the AF or SF would be all over this as an opportunity to test one of their ballistic missile intercept systems

Here's hoping it splashes down rather than plastering Biff's coworker

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

how the fuck do i edit a thread title

fuck

Well, you could pony up and become a paying member. The other option is beg a mod to fix it.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1

• hayden_horn changed the title to chinese space station rocket uncontrolled re-entry tomorrow night
7 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i got you fam.

if we can't track and calculate manmade object re-entry by now, what the fuck happens with some big meteor threat?

the next great mass extinction event, wiping out the current dominant life form (us) and allowing the evolution of a new dominant life form. Some would say that would be cockroaches, but I'm going to go with the longshot-- ants will rule the earth when we are gone.

Guest Lobo

How come Bruce Willis and his team didn't horizontally drill on the meteor to break it up more effectively?  Is there a fracking ban on meteors or some shit?  Thanks a lot Obama! 

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, phdhorn said:

Please God....

untitled-design-2019-09-16t172627.586.pn

"Dem Chinese dun attacked us 'cause of back when Patton called on us Aggies to whip China after dey bombed pearl harbor and we saved America in WWII.  They didn't learn dey lesson when dey tried us again years later when we entered their homeland of Vietnam and won another war for America so now they're dropping bombs on Reveille's grave because it's sacred American land! " - aggy 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Captainant said:

This is actually a good question - I would think the AF or SF would be all over this as an opportunity to test one of their ballistic missile intercept systems

Here's hoping it splashes down rather than plastering Biff's coworker

Maybe Biff does not like his coworker. 

I was only half listening to the story this morning, but apparently when our rockets fall back to earth there is some level of guidance or something to make sure it lands in a relative general area.  The Chinese apparently just said fuck it and let the chips fall where they may.